EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

... Honestly I've gone through this so many times and was sorta convinced this was just one of those haircut ASMR, which while nice for sleep, wouldn't be my first rodeo.

Now I'm sorta interested. Gonna need to get home for that first lmao

Most likely yes, as an indie vtuber. What else she's gonna do, marketing?

There are, in fact, indie vtubers in japan. If she's going that route, 90% she'll hire a manager. People would line up to be one.

Norio (inuyama tamaki) said that holo management has been getting much better compared to years ago, insinuating that they used to be wuite bad. Considering her connections to some holomembers (aqua, choco, "polka", etc.), i tend to believe her.

I think it's pretty much confirmed it was her old PL from her NND days (cue beef with peko PL), but she hasn't made anything new.

Even after nazuna? :KEKWlaugh:

The "fans" proved to be the talents' worst enemy yet again.

As someone who isn't a loremaster, what was the Peko-Aqua beef about in their PL?

hey yall time for my obligatory HalO shill,
SHE WILL BE MEMBER STREAMING ON "PST 31st 9 PM!"
i would post this in her page but its a content page and the last time i posted in there i got deleted lmfao (i tried to post about how she doesnt allow nsfw in her server anymore)

anyone in the loop that knows who got leaked by the twitch drop in thing?
Just to add to the discourse -
Most vtubers don't even use webcams, their model tracking is generally done via a smartphone application, and most computer monitors these days dont have webcams built in.
Any vtuber that has a webcam for streaming (that could be accidentally turned on) would be one already comfortable with showing their face/body on stream - your Laynas, Baos, Squchans etc - or one using a laptop to stream.

Edit - there are handcam streams and whatnot, but thats usually an external camera they'd dig out specifically for that stream etc...

I could see someone doing mental gymnastics to get:

Aqua is silent = Aqua doesn't talk to me= Aqua is ignoring me = Aqua probably secretly disdains talking to me = Aqua is bullying me

Some(maybe most) people just jump to assumptions and stop trying, and I could definitely see someone like R talking (and failing to talk to Aqua) and then talking to herself in her head.
Easy to say words when we're not involved anyways
She also said that MafuMafu was cheating on her with Aqua and Shion back when the whole news broke she just insane basically

She also said that MafuMafu was cheating on her with Aqua and Shion back when the whole news broke she just insane basically
Shion is another weird choice because you would think the situation with her and Marine would make Rushia second guess herself, but I guess not.

This part is news to me. What? This makes no sense at all, WTF
That's just an unfounded rumor

It originated from a picture of a LINE conversation circulating on a Japanese forum. The content contained so many flaws that fans in Japan and Taiwan did not accept the content.

Most likely yes, as an indie vtuber. What else she's gonna do, marketing?

There are, in fact, indie vtubers in japan. If she's going that route, 90% she'll hire a manager. People would line up to be one.

Norio (inuyama tamaki) said that holo management has been getting much better compared to years ago, insinuating that they used to be wuite bad. Considering her connections to some holomembers (aqua, choco, "polka", etc.), i tend to believe her.

I think it's pretty much confirmed it was her old PL from her NND days (cue beef with peko PL), but she hasn't made anything new.

Even after nazuna? :KEKWlaugh:

The "fans" proved to be the talents' worst enemy yet again.
beef with pekora?

Earlier this month Raki Kazuki got this members ASMR flagged. Maybe someone with a better headset than me can tell what was going on in the last half hour, but she kept saying "10 more minutes" and someone asked her to keep the vod up

Earlier this month Raki Kazuki got this members ASMR flagged. Maybe someone with a better headset than me can tell what was going on in the last half hour, but she kept saying "10 more minutes" and someone asked her to keep the vod up
Just downloaded and from an early listening, I can tell you that I can CLEARLY hear her heartbeat. Like I'm a fucking doctor with the stethoscope. She either put the mic near her heart (and by extension on her boobs) or she put the mic somewhere where you can hear clearly the heartbeat. But the sounds are not muffled, so I think she put the mic on her chest. Also, in the last 10 minutes or so, you can hear some...ruffling. So I think she was pleasing herself with fingers and lick them. I could hear a few moans and wet sounds, but nothing too "clear".

As someone who isn't a loremaster, what was the Peko-Aqua beef about in their PL?
It was even before holo, and the last time i heard of it being referenced was like 3 years ago. But iirc they beefed over a dude back in the NND days, and peko used to troll the heck out of aqua, like in an annoying way.

When they both got into holo, they were never close nor do they had frequent collabs with each other (doesn't help that they're both very introverted). This seems to give a little credibility to the rumor, but they seem to made up at some point. That's why aqua and peko getting so close to each other the past few months is so special.

Just downloaded and from an early listening, I can tell you that I can CLEARLY hear her heartbeat. Like I'm a fucking doctor with the stethoscope. She either put the mic near her heart (and by extension on her boobs) or she put the mic somewhere where you can hear clearly the heartbeat. But the sounds are not muffled, so I think she put the mic on her chest. Also, in the last 10 minutes or so, you can hear some...ruffling. So I think she was pleasing herself with fingers and lick them. I could hear a few moans and wet sounds, but nothing too "clear".
I love horny Vtubers who do asmr

Back
Top Bottom