Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

sagatiba00

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Bro. 2 days until their debuts and the HoloJustice girls already have double the followers compared to Denauth.
I guess I shouldn't be questioning why the fuck Niji does so little to give their new hires visibility at this point, but I feel REAL bad for them. Hell, Raora alone surpassed 80K already.

legonix

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

As someone on r/kurosanji put it, because their entire MO of Nijisanji has been to "churn out more livers and talents as that has always worked for them" with Hololive you feel like each generation debut, because of their timed releases, as well as the gap in release from one gen to the other, people are able to simmer down with them, get to know them, and the holmems also get to shine and get into the groove of streaming and also in the limelight of being a new generation, which is what Nijisanji lacks, and has been lacking for a good while now. Not to mention every single Holo gen, for the most part, feels like an event, like the release of a long-awaited movie or TV series, which is also why it shows in how many subs they get, so much so that many debut already at like 100K or so, easily, so much so even YouTube has to "stumble" their growth, and even think that, with their algorithm bots, they grow a little bit too much.
Suffice to say, it also helps a lot that, both old, veteran and new holomems get to interact early with each other, as well as with fans, which makes the process of their debut and welcoming, that much easier in everyone's eyes.

sagatiba00

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Niji is known for debuting people from older auditions whenever they please. Their contract literally states that you might wait an entire year until debut. Consider most we know about Nijisanji's internal bullshit, speculation aside, is a little older than 4 months, and that their last auditions opened last april. They definitely didn't debut Denauth from a month-old audition, and people highly speculate TTT sitted almost an entire year to debut. For all intents and purposes, they either didn't know, or had already signed with them by the time they did. Hell, some people signed with Niji without a fucking lawyer, and they never actually appoint one, for example. As far as red flags go, only the people from this year auditions really know what they're getting into. The ones who signed for more than 6 months or so? Completely blindsided.

sagatiba00

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I know, and that's the thing. It's all too recent. The most likely scenario here is by the time everything was going to hell on a basket, Denauth members were already signed with Nijisanji. And since they're already signed, there's little they can do legally aside from debuting and waiting until they can get out. Later generations? Now THOSE will be complicated. There's no real incentive to go Niji any longer. Phase, Brave Group, etc, would be better for corpo enviroment, granted that Holo will have longer waits between debuts (Justice apparently was planned alongside Advent, so... Yeah.)

legonix

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 15, 2023

Yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised if said new JP gen debut would go nowhere, especially with how HoloJustice has everyone grabbed by their balls. And as many people before me said in many places, so many livers with so little incentive and advertisement, will only end up with cannibalizing between each other.

yupyyup32

Fan
Apr 19, 2023
Atp im just adding her to the list of vtubers that say theyll do something important that everyone wants then going radio silent on it.

In regards to the asmr, unless theres some secret link, i dont think we are ever gonna get it, that or it will come out and she'll go the yuko route of doing a "spicy" asmr.

My hopes are in the negative.