Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

rdbuster69

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
so basically for now, YouTube just gave Mono a slap on the wrist with a Warning that isn't set to expire for 3 months until September 13. My understanding is that while you are essentially on YT probation, any infraction made during that period has a greater likelihood of a strike or even your channel getting taken down. The shitty thing would be this may have all been caused by YouTube's new AI chat reader function, a feature that's just a novelty at best and malware for your browser at worst. As someone else pointed out, for now Mono will probably stick to offsite uploads for the time being, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if those become the standard going forward for some of heavier ASMRs that Petalight does because Mariya already noted that the super spicy ASMR she put as a donation incentive will likely be distributed in such a way. You do miss out on some roleplay with chat, but tbh I wouldn't personally mind since I always always close chat during ASMR streams to increase immersion (plus to avoid seeing chat being cringe).

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As insane as that would be, Mono does not do voice chat on the V4mirai discord - no one does. There literally is no voice channel. Also, at some point maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll comb through the newest stream to see what I can find. I came in late during the stream so I may have missed some stuff, but it mostly seemed like a retread of past content, so I don't think anything too crazy.

gabagool

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Last edited: