EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

If y'all wanna have a good laugh, tune in Twitter right now and watch the Nijisisters go full cyberschizo on literally anyone who even merely implies Hex's graduation is their fault. I've never seen a meltdown of such proportions lmao
In the sisters' defense, it probably isn't their fault he's leaving Niji. He filed his paperwork in February.

I do not and cannot condone them lashing out at people who say his graduation is somehow their fault. I'm just saying I sort of understand why they are lashing out.

wait, who faked suicide?
One of Hex's fans faked a suicide a few days ago. Some people are saying that this is why he's leaving, forgetting that graduations in Niji EN take at least 5 months, and ignoring that he said he turned in his two weeks' notice 6 months ago.

Does anyone in the world have Bosheep's sex work backlog? I've been trying to find it to no avail. Her past name is Cimrai if that helps
I'm pretty sure Cimrai being a retired sex worker was just some schizo /wvt/ rumour from back in the day. She had a lot of dedicated antis who would just make stuff up because they knew she was terminally online and it would get a response. Like her being responsible for 9/11 and the Columbine shooting.

I'm pretty sure Cimrai being a retired sex worker was just some schizo /wvt/ rumour from back in the day. She had a lot of dedicated antis who would just make stuff up because they knew she was terminally online and it would get a response. Like her being responsible for 9/11 and the Columbine shooting.

We have some loremasters over here for the VTubing scene :KEKWlaugh:

is this woman the sam hyde of vtubing? what the fuck??

is this woman the sam hyde of vtubing? what the fuck??
Funny you mention that....
164791481546258ba1bebf9c9b5f6.md.png
There were a lot of memes like this lol.

Also, for the record, I like Cimrai - particularly after she mellowed out with the BoSheep redebut - and I don't/didn't support the majority of the trolling she got. Some of the memes were harmless fun (like the pic above), but shit like maliciously doxxing her and her kid was way too far.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm kind of late to the party, but do we know who Nerissa is IRL? I tried to google around and it looks like she might be a youtube singer?

Back
Top Bottom