EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I hate to interrupt the serious conversation yall were having but is this the horny chat or is there another one? I don't really care about any of the past 6 pages I just want horny ngl
It was said before but has been purged since. Most people come her post-nut and the clarity it provides brings with it discussion. It also turns out this is one of the few places most people are realistic when discussing vtubers and not fanatics, or at least it was, there’s a few fanatics that have found their way here imo.

To be fair though, these kinds of discussion kinda belong in the drama thread but that thread also draws the schizos to it..

Sad thing is, the first few months were a literal goldmine of stuff I'd never heard of. This thread was popping off like crazy. Then 4-5 spergs showed up and started treating it like their personal Discord. Now you click a notification and have a 90% chance of reading some awful joke or "hot take" straight from Reddit :WeirdChamp:
dude so true I remember every post was legit just banger after banger. Everyday a different chad would post a vid/audio of a vtuber going craaazy iykwim👀. I dont remember none of those guy's names but damn the purge really did hit, in a bad way

It was said before but has been purged since. Most people come her post-nut and the clarity it provides brings with it discussion. It also turns out this is one of the few places most people are realistic when discussing vtubers and not fanatics, or at least it was, there’s a few fanatics that have found their way here imo.

To be fair though, these kinds of discussion kinda belong in the drama thread but that thread also draws the schizos to it..
This is one of the very few places I know where the Gentlemen here wear actual suits and monocles when discussing matters relating to Virtual Youtubers of various kinds. Unfortunate how many other such forums or servers are filled with barbarians. 🧐

This is one of the very few places I know where the Gentlemen here wear actual suits and monocles when discussing matters relating to Virtual Youtubers of various kinds. Unfortunate how many other such forums or servers are filled with barbarians. 🧐
iu

If y'all wanna have a good laugh, tune in Twitter right now and watch the Nijisisters go full cyberschizo on literally anyone who even merely implies Hex's graduation is their fault. I've never seen a meltdown of such proportions lmao

I missed the post nut clarity discussions. It's good to see some of it back.

Although there is a good point to all of these discussion being a better fit in the drama thread, here's my opinion because nobody asked.
Surrounding Aqua's graduation there is way too much speculation surrounding her reasons, but it probably boils down to the company growing and changing at a pace that Aqua simply was not comfortable with. She always seemed to enjoy gaming more than anything, and now the company is asking more. You could argue that this is what they've always asked for, but I think it was clear in the beginnings and when Aqua joined, that events and concerts were definitely more rare.

Overall with everything Niji and Idol related, maybe this is the year we see the vtuber bubble burst. Idol was the little company that could, poured tons of money into the red to capitalize on the market growth but it could never pick up enough traction until it finally collapsed under its own weight (well lucky for us they were scooped out). NijiEn was probably poisoned from early on, but that was the price they paid for trying to sow your seeds as quickly as they did. They planted bad seeds and now we're finding out how bad the contamination truly is. We're talking aflatoxin levels of cancer.

Last edited:
I missed the post but clarity discussions. It's good to see some of it back.

Although there is a good point to all of these discussion being a better fit in the drama thread, here's my opinion because nobody asked.
Surrounding Aqua's graduation there is way too much speculation surrounding her reasons, but it probably boils down to the company growing and changing at a pace that Aqua simply was not comfortable with. She always seemed to enjoy gaming more than anything, and now the company is asking more. You could argue that this is what they've always asked for, but I think it was clear in the beginnings and when Aqua joined, that events and concerts were definitely more rare.

Overall with everything Niji and Idol related, maybe this is the year we see the vtuber bubble burst. Idol was the little company that could, poured tons of money into the red to capitalize on the market growth but it could never pick up enough traction until it finally collapsed under its own weight (well lucky for us they were scooped out). NijiEn was probably poisoned from early on, but that was the price they paid for trying to sow your seeds as quickly as they did. They planted bad seeds and now we're finding out how bad the contamination truly is. We're talking aflatoxin levels of cancer.
For me, the Niji problem starts at the top. The CEO is shit. The system built for talents is predatory.
As for Hololive, I agree. Aqua was really a shut-in gamer (no shade), and with the company growing on a near quarterly basis, it just might not feel as cozy as it used to for her. As a former shut-in, I can relate fully and wish her the best.

... I feel like this has to do with the absolute destitute and desolate state of his current viewerbase. The girl who faked suicide probably was the final nail in the coffin.

Make no mistake, this is a termination. They're just avoiding the term because their investors are up their asses HARD after Riku basically burnt 3/4 of their last year revenue in buybacks that not only didn't work, but put them further in the red. He's also the SECOND member from XSOLEIL to go. Considering the wave was supposed to be the bridge between Nijisanji EN and JP, it ended up becoming the shining example on how NOT to do business.
wait, who faked suicide?

Back
Top Bottom