EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Okay this is my first legit post after the great purge of this site (I finally became frequent and caught up to this whole chat when everything broke) I have a strange request and that's if anyone has any sussy/lewd things from EIEN project? I seem to remember and see posts of Kiki Lockheart having some sus content or even regular ASMR stuff would be fine but that's all gone or not archived anywhere from what I can find. Idk if any of the other girls did anything lewd but I have a very clear memory of Kiki doing some stuff it's just impossible to find now. And before anyone brings up Riifu being DTL/in VAllure I know allllll about her so shes not included here lol
i downloaded kiki's twitter audios but that's about it. i can'r remember if i bookmarked the link but if you want i can reupload them

haven't been able to find any members content and since she retired you can no longer join her membership, so those videos seem to be lost in the void

i downloaded kiki's twitter audios but that's about it. i can'r remember if i bookmarked the link but if you want i can reupload them

haven't been able to find any members content and since she retired you can no longer join her membership, so those videos seem to be lost in the void
Okay this is my first legit post after the great purge of this site (I finally became frequent and caught up to this whole chat when everything broke) I have a strange request and that's if anyone has any sussy/lewd things from EIEN project? I seem to remember and see posts of Kiki Lockheart having some sus content or even regular ASMR stuff would be fine but that's all gone or not archived anywhere from what I can find. Idk if any of the other girls did anything lewd but I have a very clear memory of Kiki doing some stuff it's just impossible to find now. And before anyone brings up Riifu being DTL/in VAllure I know allllll about her so shes not included here lol

Any info or clarification helps as well boys!
i also downloaded her twitter, but sadly I dont have any longform member content

Sweet baby Jesus. Not only she has some HUGE milkers (eheh), SHE ALSO HAS A MOMMY VOICE. That is exactly what I wanted. Thank you my friend.
Are there other VTubers (or Lewdtubers) like her? SFW are okay too, but PLEASE I need a "mommy" ASMR.

Sweet baby Jesus. Not only she has some HUGE milkers (eheh), SHE ALSO HAS A MOMMY VOICE. That is exactly what I wanted. Thank you my friend.
Are there other VTubers (or Lewdtubers) like her? SFW are okay too, but PLEASE I need a "mommy" ASMR.
i recommend
she is currently on hiatus but her content is good

also azura from vallure, but you probalby knoiw her already

i recommend
she is currently on hiatus but her content is good

also azura from vallure, but you probalby knoiw her already
I followed the thread of Azura but never actually listened to the content. But from the descriptions of the files...my dick is gonna broke tonight.

Does anyone have a mirror of the stream where saruei reveals her nude model? Can't find it anymore
the what
https://x.com/fraeya_vt Fraeya has the same model artist, has the mommy personality and does ASMR.

vlcsnap-2024-08-03-15h29m33s813546c899018f7343c.md.png

the what

https://x.com/fraeya_vt Fraeya has the same model artist, has the mommy personality and does ASMR.

vlcsnap-2024-08-03-15h29m33s813546c899018f7343c.md.png
Found her kemono page. Jesus effing Christ. She does some GOOD ASMR. The type that you can literally hear her tongue on your ears with headphones. Also she had a collab with Stronny Cuttles. This is what I love. Big boobs and mommy personality. Hell yes.

Oh man tomorrow will have three ASMR streams for me. Chachamaru in the morning, Ruby Runeheart in the evening, and Mono Monet at night. Literally breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Which one are you looking forward to the most? I'm looking for some more of the ASMR VTubers

Back
Top Bottom