EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

i’m not sure they’re pretty hidden about it. i’m surprised raoras face hasn’t been leaked (to my knowledge) with how active she always was
I misread this at first and thought it WAS leaked and I got so erect I got lightheaded. She’s the one HoloEN that won me over day one and I’d give anything to see how beautiful she actually is

Asking here since she doesn't have a thread (that I can see), does anyone have irl pics of toma? She's posted a few on twitter, including bikini pics apparently https://x.com/sliceoftoma/status/1735838337410458040?s=20, but always deletes them.
tried posting some twice and jannies keep deleting them. she doesn't really have enough to be worth a separate thread, but dm me if you want and I'll link em to you.

she speaks french but I doubt she's faking her nationality when cover could've simply invented fake france like they invented fake germany and fake italy and fake UK

Okay this is my first legit post after the great purge of this site (I finally became frequent and caught up to this whole chat when everything broke) I have a strange request and that's if anyone has any sussy/lewd things from EIEN project? I seem to remember and see posts of Kiki Lockheart having some sus content or even regular ASMR stuff would be fine but that's all gone or not archived anywhere from what I can find. Idk if any of the other girls did anything lewd but I have a very clear memory of Kiki doing some stuff it's just impossible to find now. And before anyone brings up Riifu being DTL/in VAllure I know allllll about her so shes not included here lol

Any info or clarification helps as well boys!

as an asmr enjoyer let me ask why there isnt a thread of her? or am i too stupid to use the search function on here lol.
Anyone has an album of her asmrs? (doesnt need to be only the sus ones, but I'd like to check them out for research purposes)
couldve sworn she had one but it either got blasted in the outage or im trippin

tried posting some twice and jannies keep deleting them. she doesn't really have enough to be worth a separate thread, but dm me if you want and I'll link em to you.
That's because this is a discussion thread, not a content thread. Make a content thread and post content in the content thread.

Okay this is my first legit post after the great purge of this site (I finally became frequent and caught up to this whole chat when everything broke) I have a strange request and that's if anyone has any sussy/lewd things from EIEN project? I seem to remember and see posts of Kiki Lockheart having some sus content or even regular ASMR stuff would be fine but that's all gone or not archived anywhere from what I can find. Idk if any of the other girls did anything lewd but I have a very clear memory of Kiki doing some stuff it's just impossible to find now. And before anyone brings up Riifu being DTL/in VAllure I know allllll about her so shes not included here lol

Any info or clarification helps as well boys!
The only one I know is Skye Shinryu's Alt account with homebrewed Hentai apparently drawn by herself.

Like my god when there are Vtubers who are not even lewdtubers who does your content better than you without even trying, then that's an embarrassment. It's even more embarrassing when their free content on Twitter is better than their paid content.
I cant overstate how much the part about their twitter content being far better than their paid content is TRUE, especially Immy and Icey

Allegedly there's updates in her T3 spooky D word server, but idk any more than that. It hasn't been a month yet so it's too soon to be raising pitchforks - reminder that it took Cottontail almost a whole year to start actually streaming on Fansly lol.
Yeah you right always the voice of reason lol I just like her voice and see a ton of potential cause she may be hornier than most of us. Still doesn’t mean when she finally does get around to doing anything it’s gonna be what we wanted either but I just want something!

Back
Top Bottom