EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Which one are you looking forward to the most? I'm looking for some more of the ASMR VTubers
Mono obviously, but I don't have her members anymore so I have to wait for archives. Second one I'm looking forward to is Ruby. She had to push hers back twice. I hope it's worth the wait.

Anyone watching the Advent 3D debuts?

Bro. Gooning to Shiori aside, I'm just flabbergasted at how much Biboo's singing improved. Like damn, it's night and day to her first cover. I kinda wanna know what kind of voice training they use, cuz damn, this is fucking miracle working.

Anyone watching the Advent 3D debuts?

Bro. Gooning to Shiori aside, I'm just flabbergasted at how much Biboo's singing improved. Like damn, it's night and day to her first cover. I kinda wanna know what kind of voice training they use, cuz damn, this is fucking miracle working.
Biboo's 3D was fucking awesome. And I'm not usually into the idol side of Holo stuff.

Honestly? I used to give zero fucks about it, but it grew on me, I guess?

I ended up introducing it to a few friends and they got hooked too lol. We all got tickets to Beyond Dimensions and Imma be level with you, I'm kinda excited? I used to be a choir boy, sang professionally for a while, but I never thought I'd be into idol stuff until... Well. I got into idol stuff.

Never say never, I guess lol

RAAAGGGHHH NERISSA'S 3D DEBUT THIS SATURDAY FOR ME!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!
Honestly? I used to give zero fucks about it, but it grew on me, I guess?

I ended up introducing it to a few friends and they got hooked too lol. We all got tickets to Beyond Dimensions and Imma be level with you, I'm kinda excited? I used to be a choir boy, sang professionally for a while, but I never thought I'd be into idol stuff until... Well. I got into idol stuff.

Never say never, I guess lol
Have fun in Breaking Dimensions Sagatiba 😭😭😭 Tells us how it went once it's done.

I just discovered that Hololive/stars audition submission is just... THERE like it's just Open. Idk if auditions itself is open but applications can be submitted. Interesting...

I just discovered that Hololive/stars audition submission is just... THERE like it's just Open. Idk if auditions itself is open but applications can be submitted. Interesting...
Yeah. Saw that the other day. My guess is that they will leave the submission open and let all people send the applications. Then, like in December, they will start to see who's there and call back/refuse the applicants. I was kinda interested to apply for Holostars...

... You know what? I can sing, and I work with people. I could apply. The worst it could happen is that I might not get in lol

Nothing ventured, nothing gained?
cover is so good at background checks they gonna know youre here and be like, "hmmmmm"

sidebar and kind of related:

fillian is a surpsingly good dancer. dare i say, probably the best vtuber dancer. imagine she could do if she had cover's technology

If I ever apply and miraculously get in...I'm gonna buy all the limited merch. FOR MYSELF. And handshake with Yagoo. But to be really honest, I'm more interested in the tech they use for the 3D. Screw the face of the girls, I want to know what kind of futuristic shit you use for 3D. That's my reason to apply. Lol.

If I ever apply and miraculously get in...I'm gonna buy all the limited merch. FOR MYSELF. And handshake with Yagoo. But to be really honest, I'm more interested in the tech they use for the 3D. Screw the face of the girls, I want to know what kind of futuristic shit you use for 3D. That's my reason to apply. Lol.
Percival as the Tech wiz with his own 3D model as a staff member 🥹🥹🥹

Back
Top Bottom