EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

>listens to some lewd ASMR
>Expects to pop a boner
>Fell asleep instead
???

Am I getting weak or am I becoming too comfortable with ASMR now?
I'm the opposite, ngl i went into this asmr thing expecting to actually fall asleep while listening but i just got so hard i never got to fall asleep

Not to veer off-topic since we're finally in the inner coomgooning mindset back, sorta, but does anyone here have issues with notifications not showing for shit? Or at least on my end, because for like the past 2-3 days I logged in to the site only to find no notifications, when I'm watching like 30+ threads easily here, and the General VTuber being the most I lurk in., it's driving me nuts.
Also to keep into the lewd mindset, any news or anything regarding Bao and a future or any lewd ASMR? Thanks in advance for both things.

When the fuck is Bao ever going to post anything on her fansly? I feel like everyone got hyped and he has had multiple main channel videos since but dead silence on anything lewd. She made a twitter that posts...basically the same shit she was already liking and posting? Was it all a dream?!

Not to veer off-topic since we're finally in the inner coomgooning mindset back, sorta, but does anyone here have issues with notifications not showing for shit? Or at least on my end, because for like the past 2-3 days I logged in to the site only to find no notifications, when I'm watching like 30+ threads easily here, and the General VTuber being the most I lurk in., it's driving me nuts.
Also to keep into the lewd mindset, any news or anything regarding Bao and a future or any lewd ASMR? Thanks in advance for both things.
I don't get any thread notification. if I do, it's late and after I checked the new post in the thread I watch. Only notification I don't have issues with are reactions to my post and if someone follows me.

Not to veer off-topic since we're finally in the inner coomgooning mindset back, sorta, but does anyone here have issues with notifications not showing for shit?
I don't get any thread notification.
Reply notifications (even for quoted posts) are fucked right now. The site's seeing ongoing devwork for a lot of account things - you might have noticed post count and reaction score were added, disappeared and now are visible again - so expect a lot of little things to stop working and then start working again. In the meantime just check your watched thread list to see new posts.

Edit - thread viewcount actually works now lol

When the fuck is Bao ever going to post anything on her fansly? I feel like everyone got hyped and he has had multiple main channel videos since but dead silence on anything lewd. She made a twitter that posts...basically the same shit she was already liking and posting? Was it all a dream?!
Allegedly there's updates in her T3 spooky D word server, but idk any more than that. It hasn't been a month yet so it's too soon to be raising pitchforks - reminder that it took Cottontail almost a whole year to start actually streaming on Fansly lol.

Last edited:
Yea notifications haven't been working properly for me either, but for new posts in watched threads you can always use the https://simpcity.su/watched/threads page (it's the "Watched" link in the navigation bar) to see an overview of your watched threads. It tracks reads/unreads as well and immediately updates for new posts. I just default to that page now every time I visit.

Last edited:
I thought I was going insane about those notifications, turns out I'm actually alright... That's is actually a bit more concerning... WHY AM I FINE???

You know, more often than not you can kinda tell when the girl is playing something up or doing it "in the moment", but when half-drunk Mono got legitimately mushy horny over being called a good slut by her chat, that's what sealed her as one of the greats
I hope she goes on with this content for a long time, she's the best at it and it's not even close

You know, more often than not you can kinda tell when the girl is playing something up or doing it "in the moment", but when half-drunk Mono got legitimately mushy horny over being called a good slut by her chat, that's what sealed her as one of the greats
I hope she goes on with this content for a long time, she's the best at it and it's not even close
She's a catholic school girl, so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom