Support General Support

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

ElObscuridad

My Dark Knight's Rising
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If I need to check my username or reset my bunkr password where can I go for that?

HyperboreaX

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 9, 2023
Where would the best place be to post content from someone who’s onlyfans is gone but still has content available on twitter?

Rawstyle

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Hi, I have a problem with the alert menu on my browser. I cannot see any alert (either in the mini popup, or when I go into the full view as in the picture).
They are there, just hidden somehow (you can see I hover on one alert which shows up a popup of the user who posted it, even though I can't see the alert tself).
It seems that when i go into the dev tools of edge, and select an alert, and remove the class attribute, the alert shows up: class="alert js-alert block-row block-row--separated is-unread"

However, it will be annoying to manually go and delete each of the class for each of the alerts.
Anyone know how to fix it or what is causing it? I am using standard microsoft edge browser, with the following extensions (disabling ublock origin does nothing):
```
Bitwarden - Free Password Manager

Blank Tab

FastSave for Instagram™ (reel, photo, story)

I still don't care about cookies

IDM Integration Module

Prevent Duplicate Tabs

Tab Session Manager

uBlock Origin

Bypass Paywalls Clean

Google Docs Offline

JSON Viewer

Kagi Search for Chrome
```

POKI

Away Fucking bbno$
Mar 8, 2022
Reactions: Cosplay simp

quickben1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 2, 2022
How can I get in touch with an admin of a particular thread?
I posted something yesterday (a 10 gb compilation I've personally made) that doesn't break any rules afaik however it was deleted today. I usually would get a notification and a reason for deletion but it appears to have simply vanished. Just wondering if there was an error and I have to re-upload or if an admin actually deleted the post for some reason ?

Cheers

Dec 4, 2023
Hi, I have a question: I want to post a request thread on a brazilian content creator, and I know there's a separate forum just for that, but she IP blocks everyone from Brazil so only foreigners can get to this content. Where do I post this request thread?

Thanks in advance.