Support General Support

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
They are not intentional changes
  • Multiple prefixes will be returning, they got lost during the transfer because no addon data made it over (this is a fresh install of xenforo) but a transfer will be in place for them. None of them got reworded, didn't have time for anything like that, was too busy going through each individual prefix setting up what categories they can be used in because that didn't make it over :hahaa:
  • Search is currently broken, the elastic search addon we used has not yet been installed.

The maintenance was already long enough, keeping it going until everything was perfect would have been more annoying for everyone and tbh we weren't searching for threads so I certainly missed that it was broken before launch. We could see how desperate you all were to return because we had record online numbers 50K+ while the forum was closed :monkaW:

Based on average visit time you should only end up with one pop per visit, maybe two if you stick around a while.
If you keep coming back during the day then you'll trigger it again each time

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Just copy over the link the cyberdrop upload page gives you with ?video at the end and it will embed when you click post.

For example, posting
https://cyberdrop.me/f/uXcYXIJoSur2B?video
which is what the upload page gives
Capture.png

Will result in:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Have raised this, there's something in the HTML referencing a dead site and the saint script doesnt load until that times out. Hopefully fixed later today.

There are still a few things that haven't been set back to how they were prior to all the changes recently, this is one of them.
They are being re-enabled in stages with a few days in between to see if anything bad happens.

Yeah, easylist which ublock origin uses, decided to blacklist all of bunkr for some reason. I believe taco is trying to contact them to sort, if not I'll raise an issue on github later.

I dont think the config has been setup right on the new server, its only allowing max 100MB.
I've asked for it to be fixed, just waiting on the guy to come online and sort.

Raiden Shogun

Electro Archon
Mar 11, 2022
Lots of people repost content all the time in the form of *Blacklisted site* or mega links they found. They post it in the thread without bothering to check if it's been posted before. We get reports about it every single day from people and have to delete posts to cut down on repost spam every day.. You may not like it, but it's a rule and it's not changing.