EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support General Support

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
Here you can ask general support questions.

Before you ask a question, read this because the answer is probably already here!

1. Missing functionalities: Are you planning to add back *? What happened with *?

Things are missing because Xenforo forums are heavily rely on addons and we did not add most of them back yet.
Yes, we are planning to add them back but:
  • Before we start to add them back, we want everything to run stable. Right now it is not the case.
  • We updated the forum to 2.3 we can only add addons that get updated to support 2.3.

2. I can't login with my connected reddit / discord account.

Connected login was possible because an addon. The addon is not updated to 2.3 so we can't use it anymore.
We know about the issue and we are trying to find a solution.

You can try to use a password recovery with the email you are using for your reddit account. It may work, but it may not. You can also make a ticket with the contact us button at the bottom of the page.

3. Why I can't post there? Where is my simp rank?

You can't posts in certain threads, because you need Simp rank. Here is the guide how to get it:
https://simpcity.su/threads/faq.21229/

3.1 "I already have the requirements but I didn't get my Simp rank":
The server is running the update once an hour past *:20, and you need to be online when it runs the update.
After the update is done you need to logout and login again.

4. I can't reset my password due to the captcha/verification not loading.

Your adblock or the browser built in shield (maybe both) is blocking the cloudflare captcha widget.
Turn off your adblock or try different browser or make an exception.

5. I can't mark all alerts as read.

There is a bug with the latest version of the alerts addon we use which was installed to help resolve issues with users not getting alerts.
There is a workaround whereby you go directly to the 'Mark all alerts read' page which you can get to with a right click / long press of the button in the drop down and open in a new tab, or here https://simpcity.su/account/alerts/mark-read which does work.

6. I can't see Saint videos / they are just a white square or other not showing issue.

If you have XFINITY / Spectrum and you can't view saint2.su, it's because XFINITY has their own security filter and it is being blocked via a webapp called safebrowse.io

You can either:
1. log into the xFi app and disable the added security filter there (i didn't do this method so you'll have to play around and find the setting and report back)

2. Open microsoft edge and visit saint2.su directly which should redirect you to safebrowse.io and tell you the site is potentially dangerous. Click proceed and it will continue to the site. This should unlock the site for other browsers.

If this is happening to you recently but you have a different provider we recommend also looking if there is some sort of extra security filter enabled via your account page/app with your provider.

7. I can't see any jpg images or saint vids.

Set your DNS to cloudflares. Some guides here:
Windows
Android
ios

8. I have a rate limit error on a page that wont clear.

Press F12 on your keyboard, right click the reload button and click the last option "Empty cache and hard reload" (that's how its named for Chrome).
On Mobile, please google for a similar option, it will likely vary with browser and android vs ios.

9. I want to delete my account / I cant find the deactivate or delete account option.

These both required addons that we no longer have or are available to us on this latest version of xenforo.
Instead just logout and don't log back in.
We only keep 2 weeks of IP logs and the only other information we have of yours is your username and email, both of which you can change before logging out.

10. I keep getting stuck on a DDoS-guard checking page.

If you get stuck in a loop you can try clearing your cookies for the site, google will have instructions for your device/browser.

Getting stuck in this loop can be caused by a change of IP if using a VPN, if you are using apple private relay then you will be changing IP often and sharing IP with a lot of other users which DDoS-Guard considers suspicious.

11. I get an error telling me my message contains is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.

The spam filter is the same for conversations and posts with no option to configure differently.
There's a number of phrases in our spam filter that greatly reduce the amount of spam posted in threads such as 'anything new?', 'videos?', 're-up?' etc. Re-up is included because of the large number of reup posts we get for links that are still up but either not streamable on all devices i.e. mov, mkv, ts vids or the site they are on undergoing maintenance preventing downloads.

If the spam filter is triggered when trying to send a message in a conversation it is auto rejected and you will see a message like this:
Spam Filter.png

You will need to find an alternative way to word your message in order to send.
Note: do not bypass the filter in threads, you will receive a warning when we see it.

12. My posts keep needing to be approved by a Moderator.

Everything from 11 applies to this topic when posting outside of conversations.
The spam filter also applies when you are either replying to or quoting a post that contains anything that triggers the spam filter such as what was previously mentioned (reup, videos? etc.) or anything else in our filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been aiming for the magic 222 posts + 2222 reaction score and noticed my post count fell 74 today (but the reaction score is still > 2222). Anyone know what happened?
Some request posts got cleaned, you dont have 74 deleted posts though

Some request posts got cleaned, you dont have 74 deleted posts though
Thanks for quick reply. I was at 186, then noticed this had fallen to 114 after posting some more content. So for reasons I don't understand, my post score was reduced by 74. I'd appreciate what happened being explained.

Last edited:
I want to post a thread in Discussion and I can't. I thought I need Casual rank for that. Pinned guide doesnt help :(

I want to post a thread in Discussion and I can't. I thought I need Casual rank for that. Pinned guide doesnt help :(
You need simp rank which requires 1 post, posts in the discussion categories dont count.

Thanks for quick reply. I was at 186, then noticed this had fallen to 114 after posting some more content. So for reasons I don't understand, my post score was reduced by 74. I'd appreciate what happened being explained.
You have 16 deleted posts:
3 old recurbate requests, we are cleaning old requests from that thread
1 id request outside of the id request thread
1 comment about these deleted posts in a megathread
5 camwhores links, we delete those outside of the camwhores thread
2 just thread links without content posts in a megathread
1 comment in a discussion thread about a dead girl
1 not Onlyfans content post in an Onlyfans thread
1 blacklisted site link
1 post with blacklisted site watermark, you got a warning for that

You need simp rank which requires 1 post, posts in the discussion categories dont count.
How are "discussion categories" defined? Thanks for very quick answer!!!

How are "discussion categories" defined? Thanks for very quick answer!!!
Generally they have discussion in the title like 'Model Discussion', 'General Discussion' and same in the trans section

Actually I see what happened.

Posts in megathreads don't count in the post score anymore, just like discussion thread posts.
Still count in the reaction score.

It is to prevent farming.

I guess we didn't expect the system will recalculate the already made posts.

Posts in megathreads don't count in the post score anymore, just like discussion thread posts.
Still count in the reaction score.

It is to prevent farming.
Yeah, we found those threads were being farmed in to gain post count for simp council without really contributing anything. This farming also led to those threads being of worse quality because people would just post any girl that barely meets the criteria for the relevant thread or multiple threads in some cases.

I guess we didn't expect the system will recalculate the already made posts.
Yeah, its never recalculated when we've changed that setting before but looks like moving threads into a category with that setting does recalculate things TIL.

Generally they have discussion in the title like 'Model Discussion', 'General Discussion' and same in the trans section
But it seems like I can't even post in model threads, so how or rather where should my first real post come from ? ^^'

But it seems like I can't even post in model threads, so how or rather where should my first real post come from ? ^^'
The update isnt instant, it runs periodically, not 100% sure how often but it'll be something like every half hour or once an hour so just be patient and you'll get simp rank

The update isnt instant, it runs periodically, not 100% sure how often but it'll be something like every half hour or once an hour so just be patient and you'll get simp rank
I didn't even know if Im qualified. Thanks for Your support :)

Yeah, we found those threads were being farmed in to gain post count for simp council without really contributing anything. This farming also led to those threads being of worse quality because people would just post any girl that barely meets the criteria for the relevant thread or multiple threads in some cases.

Yeah, its never recalculated when we've changed that setting before but looks like moving threads into a category with that setting does recalculate things TIL.
Fancy that, it was 74 posts, I was right and also very obviously wasn't doing that. As those posts don't count, then ok, the thread I was posting in dies, heck, I've been removing content because that's some arbitrary, unannounced, zero apology, galaxy brain shit creating actual disincentives to post using threads that already get disproportionately (and heavily) modded.

Last edited:
Fancy that, it was 74 posts, I was right and also very obviously wasn't doing that. As those posts don't count, then ok, the thread I was posting in dies, heck, I've been removing content because that's some arbitrary, unannounced, zero apology, galaxy brain shit creating actual disincentives to post using threads that already get disproportionately (and heavily) modded.
Tbh all you've done is highlight that it was the right decision. I can see in your post history that you were essentially getting 2 posts each time you posted, one in the models thread, the other in the mega thread
Screenshot_20231130-101331.png

You still get likes for your posts in mega threads, just not post count

Edit: FYI, we've always had a rule about farming so this isnt something new, we've just found a way people were farming and put a stop to it

Last edited:
Still no apology for wrongly correcting me I see, anyhoo the content in the thread I started didn't have much of an audience (to give an example the savvysuxx post in the megathread thread got 7 likes vs 126 in her actual thread). The old approach then meant a far larger audience got that content, the new approach means it doesn't, because I'm not interested in a specific fetish scattered across an entire forum. Go you! The megathreads in my experience were also more heavily and punitively moderated (when I made the genuine mistake of posting jaclyn taylor content in the megathread that included a website name, this was deleted and I got a warning, whereas the same content was left untouched in the jaclyn Taylor thread [I've since edited it to remove the offending content after finding out I'd made a mistake]), so decision making here is both arbitrary and biased, both being additional disincentives to add content.

• Brainlet
Reactions: b0b
Still no apology for wrongly correcting me I see, anyhoo the content in the thread I started didn't have much of an audience (to give an example the savvysuxx post in the megathread thread got 7 likes vs 126 in her actual thread). The old approach then meant a far larger audience got that content, the new approach means it doesn't, because I'm not interested in a specific fetish scattered across an entire forum. Go you! The megathreads in my experience were also more heavily and punitively moderated (when I made the genuine mistake of posting jaclyn taylor content in the megathread that included a website name, this was deleted and I got a warning, whereas the same content was left untouched in the jaclyn Taylor thread [I've since edited it to remove the offending content after finding out I'd made a mistake]), so decision making here is both arbitrary and biased, both being additional disincentives to add content.
Sorry I gave you the wrong answer at first.
As explained we didn't expect it to recalculate old posts because we've never found a way to recalculate post count before so it wasn't something in mind when first responding, I am quite pleased it did though.

I've already explained why we made the decision and your post history, the drop in post count and your displeasure about it show that you were one of those farming post count.

As for your warning on one post and not the other, that's actually a problem with people farming in multiple threads. We don't always know that's what you're doing so yeah things get missed at the time but at some other point in time a mod will see those posts in the other thread and deal with it. Thank you for being proactive with regards your other post.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.is there any way i can remove this i cant see anyones profile

The megathreads in my experience were also more heavily and punitively moderated (when I made the genuine mistake of posting jaclyn taylor content in the megathread that included a website name, this was deleted and I got a warning, whereas the same content was left untouched in the jaclyn Taylor thread
That site is known about having underage and other problematic content, so it doesn't matter where you post images with their watermark you will end up with a warning.

But that is true that content only threads (the Megathreads or the Onlyfans category etc) are more actively moderated and also bigger chance users will report things in those.

On top of that in megathreads we need to confirm that every posts have socials and the content of the model is fine. Meanwhile in other threads we only need to do the same with the first post of the thread. That is why we have more active moderation in the megas.
The more problematic a thread / category the more eyes on it.

Meanwhile in the request category, nobody really cares if the spam only gets deleted a week later. So we are less focusing on those threads.

But at the end of the day the only difference is you will get that warning sooner or later. Because we will always warn for that.

That site is known about having underage and other problematic content, so it doesn't matter where you post images with their watermark you will end up with a warning.

But that is true that content only threads (the Megathreads or the Onlyfans category etc) are more actively moderated and also bigger chance users will report things in those.

On top of that in megathreads we need to confirm that every posts have socials and the content of the model is fine. Meanwhile in other threads we only need to do the same with the first post of the thread. That is why we have more active moderation in the megas.
The more problematic a thread / category the more eyes on it.

Meanwhile in the request category, nobody really cares if the spam only gets deleted a week later. So we are less focusing on those threads.

But at the end of the day the only difference is you will get that warning sooner or later. Because we will always warn for that.
Makes perfect sense and thank you for explaining why megathreads are more heavily and punitively moderated, it's a welcome change from the point-scoring smug of every other reply I've received and the bad taste they've permanently left.

Sorry I gave you the wrong answer at first.
As explained we didn't expect it to recalculate old posts because we've never found a way to recalculate post count before so it wasn't something in mind when first responding, I am quite pleased it did though.

I've already explained why we made the decision and your post history, the drop in post count and your displeasure about it show that you were one of those farming post count.

As for your warning on one post and not the other, that's actually a problem with people farming in multiple threads. We don't always know that's what you're doing so yeah things get missed at the time but at some other point in time a mod will see those posts in the other thread and deal with it. Thank you for being proactive with regards your other post.
You say farming, I say sharing content with an exponentially larger audience while maintaining the thread I started.. Past tense.

Last edited:
You say farming, I say sharing content with an exponentially larger audience while maintaining the thread I started.. Past tense.
If all you were concerned about was "sharing content with an exponentially larger audience while maintaining the thread I started" then a loss of post count wouldn't matter, the posts are still up and you still have the reaction score...

You wanted an explanation, you got one, you don't like it

Back
Top Bottom