EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

Nah. Notice he (i'm assuming the gender, don't cancel me) said Noel not canan. Pretty sure he's playing to the lore that flare is the husband and noel is the wife

Nah. Notice he (i'm assuming the gender, don't cancel me) said Noel not canan. Pretty sure he's playing to the lore that flare is the husband and noel is the wife
Canan/Noel and Flare have rings with each other's names on them. It's not very subtle.

just to let you know from the drama thread, the marriage stuff doesn’t matter anyways what everyone was talking about here, he’s denied all rumors anyways

The ASMR queen of JP VT is Suo Patra, but she's not talked about here at all.
She originally belonged to 774inc, but became even more popular after she became independent.

Who is this?
Rinko, a former Twitter/Nico celeb who went on a long hiatus 6 years ago. They say she was too busy doing maid jobs in those years.

The ASMR queen of JP VT is Suo Patra, but she's not talked about here at all.
She originally belonged to 774inc, but became even more popular after she became independent.
I watched some of her ASMR streams and she's alright, some of her paid ASMR audios can be found in certain sites too.
Her upcoming "landmine" fig tho... geez.

Rinko, a former Twitter/Nico celeb who went on a long hiatus 6 years ago. They say she was too busy doing maid jobs in those years.

I watched some of her ASMR streams and she's alright, some of her paid ASMR audios can be found in certain sites too.
Elaborate

Elaborate
It's helpful if you say which statement you wanted elaborated.

Rinko: She was a certain maid vtuber

Patra: Pretty sure the audios are on JapaneseASMR. As for the "Landmine" figure, they were referring to her figure that was dressed in the "Landmine" fashion that was announced months ago.

I almost broke my self imposed ban on buying figures just to grab that one. Which is funny since I rarely watch her content.

Did anyone manage to archive this Sera on 7/20? It seems it's the only one missing from the archives
can u send a link to that archive?

Back
Top Bottom