EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

Mikeneko was trying to pick on chinami sensei and even treating to suing her and chinami just kept constantly dunking on her LMAO

But are they a decent person? Cus better than Michael is a pretty easy thing to accomplish
Chinami, formerly the Nijisanji livetuber known as Gundou Mirei, is an alright person. She's an elementary school teacher IRL, and when in Nijisanji she was very well known for being perverted and having no filter. She was part of the SKB Club unit which was four women similar, and they'd talk about adult/lewd topics during group streams.

She had excellent chemistry with Shouichi Kanda and the two trolled each other constantly which led to a lot of comedy in their collab streams (they were jokingly called GunKan and apparently would hang out even outside of streams, leading to jokes about them possibly dating, though Gundou has said she prefers women). Gundou also would hang out with Hoshikawa Sara a lot, another Nijisanji vtuber who is known for having no real filter.

Gundou got yeeted from Nijisanji over baseball of all things; she made a joke on twitter and a bunch of baseball fans got butthurt and complained, leading to Nijisanji tossing her over the controversy.

Humorously, as Dokugai Chinami, she streamed as a black blob for months because her L2D wasn't ready. She STILL sometimes uses it for comedic effect.

Incidentially Gundou was initially part of a unit with Yuzuki Roa since they debuted at the same time, but apparently they didn't get along and they stopped collabbing.

Anyways, as far as I know, Chinami hasn't been involved in drama with other vtubers or been toxic (except for comedy purposes). She is sometimes a little insensitive but not usually intentionally, and it often leads to a comedy chain reaction. A famous example:

Incidentially Gundou's chat was telling her to apologize, while Kanda's chat figured out the deal right away, which is why his is filled with kusas.

Last edited:
Chinami, formerly the Nijisanji livetuber known as Gundou Mirei, is an alright person. She's an elementary school teacher IRL, and when in Nijisanji she was very well known for being perverted and having no filter. She was part of the SKB Club unit which was four women similar, and they'd talk about adult/lewd topics during group streams.

She had excellent chemistry with Shouichi Kanda and the two trolled each other constantly which led to a lot of comedy in their collab streams (they were jokingly called GunKan and apparently would hang out even outside of streams, leading to jokes about them possibly dating, though Gundou has said she prefers women). Gundou also would hang out with Hoshikawa Sara a lot, another Nijisanji vtuber who is known for having no real filter.

Gundou got yeeted from Nijisanji over baseball of all things; she made a joke on twitter and a bunch of baseball fans got butthurt and complained, leading to Nijisanji tossing her over the controversy.

Humorously, as Dokugai Chinami, she streamed as a black blob for months because her L2D wasn't ready. She STILL sometimes uses it for comedic effect.

Incidentially Gundou was initially part of a unit with Yuzuki Roa since they debuted at the same time, but apparently they didn't get along and they stopped collabbing.

Anyways, as far as I know, Chinami hasn't been involved in drama with other vtubers or been toxic (except for comedy purposes). She is sometimes a little insensitive but not usually intentionally, and it often leads to a comedy chain reaction. A famous example:

Incidentially Gundou's chat was telling her to apologize, while Kanda's chat figured out the deal right away, which is why his is filled with kusas.

cool, i wasnt really expecting a serious reply as i was mostly just making a joke about how low a bar it is to be a better person than lil-mikey but i do appreciate your time making a full response

Only thing bad I know is something about her doing a Blue Whale challenge in her members but I never seen any proof so was prob just the sisters being insane as always

Gundou's only fault is that she says some dumb shit sometimes. She recently posted a tweet talking about the whole Junichi Kato scandal saying something along the lines of why people even care about it but I guess she either checked herself and deleted it on a whim or someone clapped back in the comments.

Why this feels written by an AI

Just as a proper response, chinami specified multiple times she chose to leave her last job and wasn't fired, she did a lot of worse things that could've gotten anyone fired like joking about the assassination of shinzo abe weeks after it happened

I'd say Gundou sensei aka Chinami is a great comedian with the courage or foolishness to go places via comedy others might not be able or want to. It got her or them in trouble sometimes because to fit in japanese society as a comedian is like playing on very hard mode. Hence why that scene is smaller within the entertainer landscape. Early 2020s niji collabs were pretty legendary. Some people can't jive well with the bluntness of Gundou who is unapologetically herself. An alright person describes her well. Can be sweet and inspiring when needed ss patt of her background.

She would have pretty chill and uneventful span of months then do bit that is just wow but over the line compared to normie quips of humor. I actually like that she can make Mikeneko cope and seethe.

Just imagine, if they had a 3d model or IRL wrestling stream I'd rainbow superchat up the club

I'd say Gundou sensei aka Chinami is a great comedian with the courage or foolishness to go places via comedy others might not be able or want to. It got her or them in trouble sometimes because to fit in japanese society as a comedian is like playing on very hard mode. Hence why that scene is smaller within the entertainer landscape. Early 2020s niji collabs were pretty legendary. Some people can't jive well with the bluntness of Gundou who is unapologetically herself. An alright person describes her well. Can be sweet and inspiring when needed ss patt of her background.

She would have pretty chill and uneventful span of months then do bit that is just wow but over the line compared to normie quips of humor. I actually like that she can make Mikeneko cope and seethe.

Just imagine, if they had a 3d model or IRL wrestling stream I'd rainbow superchat up the club
pretty sure she break Mike like a twig she tiny it be hilarious tho. now I'm imagining her doing a backbreaker or Knee slam on Mike

Probably because NO ONE bothers with Ci-en given how niche of a platform it is, and while it's true pirating and leaking content isn't new at all to the internet and internet forums, it's also a matter of just the platform itself not being too known or that good for people to bother leaking it, then again I guess you could say the same for a lot of other content creators and in this case, ASMRtists and streamers, but alas, beggars can't be choosers.

Probably because NO ONE bothers with Ci-en given how niche of a platform it is, and while it's true pirating and leaking content isn't new at all to the internet and internet forums, it's also a matter of just the platform itself not being too known or that good for people to bother leaking it, then again I guess you could say the same for a lot of other content creators and in this case, ASMRtists and streamers, but alas, beggars can't be choosers.
so...you dont have it?

Back
Top Bottom