EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

Iirc, in a gundou stream, someone threw marshmallow and asked about this site
teacher sex
It sounded erotic and thought to find what the guy was on about, and after finding it, all i had to do is to bust a fat load to it.
If it's her or not, i wish theres more vtuber sex impersonation but given the fanbase, i doubt it would be a good idea

Hello guys, do anyone know of this girl?

I think she's really good at it and moreover she seems to have a fanbox account too but i can't find anything on here.

Anyway, I don't think getting married is enough to decide to left a lucrative job and, despite of what parasocials think, there are plenty of girls on holo who are dating, engaged, married, married with kids and even divorced, maybe she was uncomfortable with Hololive's shift to a more IRL events and idol stuff focus. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in a few weeks or months with another persona in a more gaming/streaming-focused agency, at Vshojo JP with Kson or as an indie Vtuber.

Anyway, I don't think getting married is enough to decide to left a lucrative job and, despite of what parasocials think, there are plenty of girls on holo who are dating, engaged, married, married with kids and even divorced, maybe she was uncomfortable with Hololive's shift to a more IRL events and idol stuff focus. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in a few weeks or months with another persona in a more gaming/streaming-focused agency, at Vshojo JP with Kson or as an indie Vtuber.
I think the issue would be that Aqua wouldn't want to hide it. She'd want to tell her fans she's a married woman now, talk about her life as a mother to be etc. and that goes a bit over the line. Flare and Noel don't talk about their married life and still play it up

I think the issue would be that Aqua wouldn't want to hide it. She'd want to tell her fans she's a married woman now, talk about her life as a mother to be etc. and that goes a bit over the line. Flare and Noel don't talk about their married life and still play it up
Best girl for real
Can't wait for aqua junior
The talent for singing going to be off the roof lol

flare and noel loool

It's over twitter to be fair

The rrat started in 5ch, so it's natural vt would eat it up wholesale. Amatsuki is probably getting married, but there's no evidence that it's with aqua.
Suisei has been hinting about the reason for a while now. It's definitely regarding the differing paths holo & aqua want to take when it comes to content, and that it can't be helped.

Wait we know canan is married? When the hell did we find that out lmfao

Back
Top Bottom