Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

vduafffffggiluwgiwflbwvrv

Fan
Jul 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone have anything saved from 月待にゃも (tsukimachi nyamo), her audio quality is really good. She sells some "r15" stuff on her booth and does ecchi stuff on her ci-en (I have now clue how ecchi though). She recently released an R18 asmr on dlsite which has already been leaked for those that are interested.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Wolfblue

Casual
Dec 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Never ever even heard of them, yet its another W for twin vtubers, with almost 400k subs.
Ironically they have one ASMR from a week ago, but its like a gag video.
Im definetly keeping them on my sights cause they seem funny, and they are also like semi-vtubers? Thanks a lot! im always open for more twins vtubers recomendations.

yosshi

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
The twin aspect definitely helps but I suspect them likely being native japanese/fluent in jp they can gain fans from both EN and JP demographics easier then the others. I'd also say their lisp, brainrot content, ditzy airhead personas, and most importantly boob jiggle mechanics help with their popularity.. I'm probably completely wrong though since I mainly just watch JP holomems. + ina and only watched max like 10 minutes of FWMC to make my assumption. Also completely random I think Shiori has the best character design out of advent

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Not natives per se, but they're Sansei. Now I dunno which of their grandparents is japanese, but I do know they were raised in Canada. There were some rumours about Ally & Sally's japanese family running a shrine near Hikarigaoka, but I can't actually confirm that one. Would make some sense since apparently, the 4chan crew realized from the pics on their PL account that their new apartment is somewhere around Nerima-cho, close to the Hikarigaoka Park, but as of now, I don't think any of us has a way of confirming this

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
It is, someone already uploaded the stream to Twitter.
Once they go GFE and all parasocial, it's either a complete rebrand, or build up from scratch. And the thing about it is, if you ever watched her streams, she was essentially Riro Lite. She made a grand total of $147 (not a typo) from her channel the last two months. It's over for her. She'll likely get terminated or graduate soon. To compare, at the height of her GFE craze, she was making almost as much as the top Niji girls in superchats. Imagine going from $30K monthly in average to $147 in 2 months due to sheer stupidity? Keep your relationship hidden and keep your model income. What she did essentially amounts to career suicide.