Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

yosshi

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
yeah, shes gotten really good I found her december one
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
but it didn't give me that "WOW" feeling like her March one. Haven't checked out Fauna's ASMRs care to recommend a good one? Also Noel, Towa, Nenechi and Marine imo make some of the best ones

Last edited:
Reactions: Afgyu and EggBert03

Wolfblue

Casual
Dec 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think I've heard her before, if she has free asmr on YT that is. Otherwise my memory is making shit up.
Currently im hearing a lot of Yumemi, she has a breathy laugh that is ASMR in of itself, and I think anyone who doesnt know her should give it a try, I *think* she wasnt mentioned here before:

DarkSephiroth1989

Superfan
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks for sharing, it's a good one!

Anybody have good recommendations for Hololive membership only ASMRs (excluding Noel since she's an obvious one)? So far, the Okayu ones have been my favorite and want to try others. Choco is decent but a bit repetitive. Does Haachama still do membership only ASMRs?

Reactions: yosshi

HughMungusVII

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
Live VTuber ASMR has always been super underwhelming to me. Mostly because I don't like a ton of talking in my ASMR, and when most of these girls do ASMR streams they never shut tf up. (Like please, I beg. I want ASMR, not Just Chatting: Strained Whispers Edition.:SadgeCry:)

Check out her stuff as LemonLeaf tho. I feel like she generally did way better back then. Although even then she was just kind of a FallenShadow 😭 groupie.

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Not even twice, all in all, Advent does about twice the usual Hololive vtuber by themselves. Shiori averages 200K in superchats montly, Bijou and Nerissa are around 180K. Most girls in holo do around 100K monthly, except for the heavy-hitters like Gura, Calli, Marine, Pekora, Noel, etc.

If you put it in perspective, FuwaMoco are doing around 4 times what their senpais are making monthly on average. It's NUTS. Holo really struck gold with them. If you compare with the rest of the industry, most successful indies do something between 5 to 15K on superchats monthly. Pomu, who was the heaviest hitter from Nijisanji EN did 50K average. Fom Niji JP, Rindou Mikoto averages 80K.

To say they must be hella happy with Avent is a major understatement.

Wolfblue

Casual
Dec 23, 2023
Daaamn, I had heard some of HIMEHINA asmr but it was only one, now I find out they have way more. But is it confirmed they are real twins irl? Either way the asmr is dope.
And yeah that was a fucking MISS from VReverie if true, cause FWMC is reaching the 800k follows and HIMEHINA is past it. Nothing stops the twins vtubers schtick.

Wolfblue

Casual
Dec 23, 2023
Im asking about HIMEHINA, I know about FWMC lol, and I heard about that one asmr stream lost to the void. I found it hard to believe it didnt get leaked anywhere even when all their other content was but oh well.
Edit: Since im mentioning it, the guy that uploads all Ally&Sally streams on YT seems to have been found by simps calling him out, so if anyone cares about those I would warn them to download them before he gets nuked. They're just chatting streams but since I mentioned it.