EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Frivvi's not "conventionally" pretty.

But she's super attractive. She gives off the right vibes. I can't explain it- and she looks like she gives mean head.

Man, I would absolutely destroy that puss...
Definitely understand what you're saying. She's not like a instagram model or top-tier onlyfans kind of pretty. More like the kind of pretty you could see in your day-to-day life around town. Like someone you could actually meet doing normal, every day type of shit and there's something really attractive about that realistic level of beauty as opposed to a model or celebrity that you know you have absolutely no chance.

If looks were the most important thing for ASMR artists then CatPlant ASMR aka Pokimane 2.0 would have been the biggest ASMR star online with over 5 million subs. But she is around 400k subs and never really blew up like people thought she would.

Frivi has a sexuality and warmth that comes through her ASMR and that attracts people even if she isn't Instagram model-level pretty. Like we were talking about Extraseedless ASMR and her looks but she lacks something beyond being pretty which might explain why she never blew up. There are tons of girls doing ASMR like that.

If looks were the most important thing for ASMR artists then CatPlant ASMR aka Pokimane 2.0 would have been the biggest ASMR star online with over 5 million subs. But she is around 400k subs and never really blew up like people thought she would.

Frivi has a sexuality and warmth that comes through her ASMR and that attracts people even if she isn't Instagram model-level pretty. Like we were talking about Extraseedless ASMR and her looks but she lacks something beyond being pretty which might explain why she never blew up. There are tons of girls doing ASMR like that.

Yep. I mean, look at this.

F8E9CA12-9619-4865-A3DD-29C6AE36D5B322421bc3d1bfe55c.md.jpg

Never breaking eye contact- I’d ride her all day. She’s top 3 for me.

Also a very good point. There's a level of warmth and intimacy with her videos.

Sidenote: Holy shit, I never noticed before but now I can't unsee Pokimane when I look at Catplant lmao.

I think frivvis face is one of the most attractive out of the asmrists I know tbh. Especially eyes and lips
Aye, shes got amazing lips and gorgeous eyes.

But taste is super subjective which is why the statement on the previous page about what (to me) is a bland looking girl being prettier than Friv is just funny.

Even Pokimane is nothing special to me tbh.

I have seen plenty of guys call Frivi the hottest and sexiest girl they have ever seen. I have also seen guys call her ugly and make fun of her nose. Even in her Twitch chat she sometimes gets dudes making fun of her. She is just one of those girls where the guys who find her attractive, find her VERY attractive. But the guys who aren't really into her will even call her ugly. She has said she has been called ugly more times than she can count on the internet because of her nose and other features.

Why are we all here making small talk when we could all be dming her on insta and Twitter to convince her she needs to start an OF? Especially since last couple of streams she has jokingly brought up the idea to see if there would be interest.
Pro tip: if you ever feel the need to send a DM, literally never do it

It’s most likely Tyler that’s she’s mad at
Yep. At least she didn't mention him by name this time. The problem is she has already done that before in a very public way so it's not hard to figure out who she's talking about when she does this kind of thing. Very toxic.

Tbh they should have broken up fully in the first place instead of going to couple therapy since nothing is changing
Nothing wrong in trying to salvage a long-term relationship. Definitely worth seeing if things can be corrected. Sometimes they can't, and that's life! But the prospect of "wasting" (I use that term loosely) a whole bunch of years on someone you're not going to continue on with is daunting and that's normal.

Back
Top Bottom