EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Something about ASMR artists seems to attract dudes who get, how do we put it, very attached to them. And it quickly moves beyond cooming to creepy.
Dont remember who it was but some female asmrtist uploaded a video with her boyfriend once and she got bombared with angry messages and lost tons of subs which was hilarious. Like these men actually convince themselves the videos are just for them or something.

Dont remember who it was but some female asmrtist uploaded a video with her boyfriend once and she got bombared with angry messages and lost tons of subs which was hilarious. Like these men actually convince themselves the videos are just for them or something.
I think this has happened to numerous girls on youtube. Even Frivvi got shit when she did her first video introducing Tyler. It's creepy as fuck what these dudes will convince themselves to believe.

The laugh made me think it was Tyler too, but why would he be watching her stream? It was more likely Ninjaquay. Otherwise Tyler just got demoted from boyfriend to simp

The laugh made me think it was Tyler too, but why would he be watching her stream? It was more likely Ninjaquay. Otherwise Tyler just got demoted from boyfriend to simp
If they get back together then it makes sense he was watching. Couple fights. They break up. Girl gets very emotional for a week and says a lot of stuff at the moment. He probably does too but it's not on a stream in front of 700 people. They start talking. They slowly get back together. Happens all the time.

It wouldn’t be that ninja guy because on the phone you can hear the person say “ I’ll catch you when I get home” or something like that so it must be tyler

Did she say anything about her and Tyler’s relationship like if they are back together or not?
She said something about her still being mad at him but she is trying to learn to forgive him so they can move on. Sounds like there are still a lot of issues. She was even blaming her chat for not being 100% supportive toward her and still watching his streams. She comes as as very needy and self centered. She also very much wants to be the victim in this with him as the bad guy and everyone taking her side. Something tells me he has a different few.

The VOD is up if anything wants to watch.

She said something about her still being mad at him but she is trying to learn to forgive him so they can move on. Sounds like there are still a lot of issues. She was even blaming her chat for not being 100% supportive toward her and still watching his streams. She comes as as very needy and self centered. She also very much wants to be the victim in this with him as the bad guy and everyone taking her side. Something tells me he has a different few.

Instead of hearing frivvi’s heard since we heard it a million times now I actually want to hear Tyler’s side now

Has bro not heard of happy wife happy life 😅

Back
Top Bottom