EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Little Lurker. You on a site devoted to Onlyfans leaks and cooming. Stop throwing that word degenerate around :KEKWlaugh:

Most people see ear licking as sexual. Why do you think the Onlyfans thots are doing it?

BTW, when Frivi dips her toes into more sexual ASMR, her views shoot up and she knows it.
no most people do not, multiple independent anonymous polls show this. the majority of ASMR fans do not find ear licking sexual.

"
You on a site devoted to Onlyfans leaks and cooming. Stop throwing that word degenerate around
Nope not going to stop throwing the word around as i am 100% correct. only a degenerate finds basic ASMR as sexual. mind you Ear licking is literally one of the earliest triggers to appear in ASMR even before it was called ASMR

i am neither an ex or a white knight i am simply correct. her sponser numbers are up. she has multiple sponsers she didn't have last year and her patreon numbers are up.

and the fact you say you have feelings for her is weird. and i have no feelings about people sexualizing her or not. she is very attractive so of course people are going to sexualize her. i am simply correct in that she will not do lewds
If you think she is very attractive then you have feelings for her too so wtf are you on about it being weird? stop contradicting yourself. You obviously have an agenda for being here right?

I was once like you being over protective of her so that's why I still have feelings for her. So I get where your coming from but your not in the right place to debate. Most people here are going to disagree with you even if you do hold firm on your belief, so don't get mad.

You keep saying your right over and over, and you come off as sounding insecure of your stance and in need of self re assurance.

And not sure where your pulling these numbers from but I think its bogus. Even if it is up, its only declining from here. Her Twitch stream views have declined way down from what she used to do and she only does well with the ASMR Tiktok crowd. That won't last for ever, then what?

And Like I said once Advertisers find her cap she will be removed and replaced! with some other spring chicken. It happens in every field from the Music industry to the Automotive. The old gets replaced with the new, the new gets attention and attraction that brings profit and then eventually interest dies profit shrinks and thus the cycle repeats.

Last edited:
no most people do not, multiple independent anonymous polls show this. the majority of ASMR fans do not find ear licking sexual.

"

Nope not going to stop throwing the word around as i am 100% correct. only a degenerate finds basic ASMR as sexual. mind you Ear licking is literally one of the earliest triggers to appear in ASMR even before it was called ASMR

Ofc they find it sexual.. Why do you think female ASMR creators are more popular BY FAR compared to the male ones. I don't listen to a single male one simply because it IS sexual and intimate. The entire reason it got so popular is because of that...

Really don't get why anyone would try and delude themselves into thinking its not. Theres nothing wrong with it being sexual.

They know it, we know it, Youtube knows it.

If you want more proof, try looking at all the popular female ASMR creators and look at the view count of those videos compared to other ones. Then if you really want a good giggle, look at the videos where they show their partners.

Sex sells.

If you want more proof, try looking at all the popular female ASMR creators and look at the view count of those videos compared to other ones. Then if you really want a good giggle, look at the videos where they show their partners.

Sex sells.
Exactly, another good metric I use to tell is the most replayed parts of a video and 9 times out of 10 the peaks always land on a part that is very suggestive and can be sextualized. Like a chick turning to show her rear in a scratching video or a chest shot. You think that's by coincidence?

Last edited:

"

Where are these polls you keep mentioning?
Would you listen to ASMR of a man doing ear licking?

Ofc they find it sexual.. Why do you think female ASMR creators are more popular BY FAR compared to the male ones. I don't listen to a single male one simply because it IS sexual and intimate. The entire reason it got so popular is because of that...

Really don't get why anyone would try and delude themselves into thinking its not. Theres nothing wrong with it being sexual.

They know it, we know it, Youtube knows it.

Sex sells.
of course you are objectively wrong, the creators you are talking about have the highest view count on videos with objectively not sexual triggers such as tapping

Exactly, another good metric I use to tell is the most replayed parts of a video and 9 times out of 10 the peaks always land on a part that is very suggestive and can be sextualized. Like a chick turning to show her rear in a sctaching video or a chest shot. You think that's by coincidence?
the 3 most popular replayed ASMR triggers are Whispering, crinkling and Tapping
and the most popular trigger in ASMR is random tapping.

What happened to the art of trolling? No one is subtle these days.
to be a troll one has to be wrong and i am objectively correct. every year YouTube releases polls of the most popular triggers in ASMR for the year, releases polls on the opinions about triggers. 98% of people in said polls agree that Ear Eating and Licking videos are not sexual in nature

to be a troll one has to be wrong and i am objectively correct. every year YouTube releases polls of the most popular triggers in ASMR for the year, releases polls on the opinions about triggers. 98% of people in said polls agree that Ear Eating and Licking videos are not sexual in nature
I've never heard of these youtube polls. perhaps you have a link to them?

objectively not sexual triggers
I really wanted to stay out of this shit show, but this is just ridiculous. Whether something is considered sexual or not is entirely subjective. If the internet has taught us anything, it’s that anything can be a fetish.

And I too am curious about YouTube’s super-scientific polling methods. We all know that voluntary online polls are the gold standard of statistics.

the 3 most popular replayed ASMR triggers are Whispering, crinkling and Tapping
and the most popular trigger in ASMR is random tapping.
That ain't on her channel go look for yourself at any of her licking videos and especially her oldest kissing ones. But I'm done commenting to you, your either some super white knight or trolling to rile people up. People like you won't realize how dumb you sound and continue to repeat the same nonsense over and over like a parakeet.

That ain't on her channel go look for yourself at any of her licking videos and especially her oldest kissing ones. But I'm done commenting to you, your either some super white knight or trolling to rile people up. People like you won't realize how dumb you sound and continue to repeat the same nonsense over and over like a parakeet.
lmao bruh, is there any way i can dm you? idk how on this site

Back
Top Bottom