EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Let me ask you something. If ear licking isn't sexual, then why did Twitch ban it? If it wasn't sexual, Twitch would have had no reason to ban it. IT'S SEXUAL!
Using Twitch as your moral justification is, er, odd.

There's plenty of things banned on Twitch that aren't sexual but are done in the hopes of being "advertiser friendly". They're constantly changing rules because of this on what is and isn't allowed. To say Twitch is doing anything besides blindly stumbling through a forest would be a joke, they have no idea where the boundaries are for advertisers and it shows.

Last edited:
Using Twitch as your moral justification is, er, odd.

There's plenty of things banned on Twitch that aren't sexual but are done in the hopes of being "advertiser friendly". They're constantly changing rules because of this on what is and isn't allowed.
Yeah, I saw it. Not even the Artist Streamers and Vtubers escaped the bans

so I'm basically bronze rank on this website? LMAOO bruh teach me how to rank up haha

I hope she gets better soon. More often than not, I find myself watching her old videos from 2016 and 2017 instead of her new stuff because it's kinda sad. She was so cute back there, she seemed so radiant and playful, especially in this video. It's a matter of taste, but I also hate when she paints her hair blonde. Fully brunette is when she looks best.

Could anyone upload a rip of that latest vid? Cause god damn has she outdone herself
What the Reindeer screen licking video she uploaded yesterday? Yeah she got me hard as fuck with that one lol views must have been real low. Why you need a rip, you can't download it?

Last edited:
I was trying to think of someone similar to Frivi and the only girl I could come up with is ExtraSeedless ASMR. https://simpcity.su/threads/extraseedless.151118

She might be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and she has that warm inviting face that Frivi has. She also streams on Twitch almost every night from around 9:00 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST. I feel like a lot of people watch Frivi for her face and this girl has a similar up close camera setup.. Unfortunately, this woman doesn't do anything remotely sexual like Frivi. But if you are looking for someone with a similar vibe to Frivi, and who is ridiculously pretty in a very wholesome way, you will probably like her.

I was trying to think of someone similar to Frivi and the only girl I could come up with is ExtraSeedless ASMR. https://simpcity.su/threads/extraseedless.151118

She might be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and she has that warm inviting face that Frivi has. She also streams on Twitch almost every night from around 9:00 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST. I feel like a lot of people watch Frivi for her face and this girl has a similar up close camera setup.. Unfortunately, this woman doesn't do anything remotely sexual like Frivi. But if you are looking for someone with a similar vibe to Frivi, and who is ridiculously pretty in a very wholesome way, you will probably like her.
Don't really get Frivi vibes from her. More like Aftyn but without the incredible body Aftyn had. Frivi gives off like a sister's really hot friend or hot girl you went to school with kind of vibe. Not quite model level of beauty, but more realistic kind of beauty.

That girl is way prettier than Frivi. Like some sort of 1930s Hollywood beauty. She also doesn't have the emotional wackiness that Frivi has. She is beyond normal. Of course the trade off is she doesn't do anything sexual like Frivi does which might explain why she hasn't blown up.

I feel like just being pretty worked in the Heather Feather and Maria days of ASMR like 5-10 years ago. But now you also need something extra. And to Frivi's credit she does have that and all her toe in the water sexual content gets like 6 to 10 times the views of her regular ASMR.

Ummmmm no.
Frivi is the first one to tell you that she is no great beauty. She always makes fun of her nose and how it looks broken and smashed in, how her eyes look weird, and how her face is like a circle. Now she is doing that to herself and she probably wouldn't like it if others said that about her.

But the point is that it's very easy for people to find other girls much prettier than her. Like was posted above, beauty is subjective. I understand this is a Frivi simp thread but chill if people find other girls hotter.

Frivi is the first one to tell you that she is no great beauty. She always makes fun of her nose and how it looks broken and smashed in, how her eyes look weird, and how her face is like a circle. Now she is doing that to herself and she probably wouldn't like it if others said that about her.

But the point is that it's very easy for people to find other girls much prettier than her. Like was posted above, beauty is subjective. I understand this is a Frivi simp thread but chill if people find other girls hotter.

Frivvi's not "conventionally" pretty.

But she's super attractive. She gives off the right vibes. I can't explain it- and she looks like she gives mean head.

Man, I would absolutely destroy that puss...

Back
Top Bottom