EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

It's TOTALLY sexual. What do you think that mic and ears represents? It is supposed to get guys thinking about fellatio.
Nonsense -- like most things in life, it can be sexual but that doesn't mean it inherently is. Like all of ASMR, some stuff just sounds kinda neat/relaxing. It doesn't have to have a deeper meaning beyond the sounds themselves.

Some people also get off to feet, that doesn't mean they're inherently sexual. We're not wearing socks to the beach.

Nonsense -- like most things in life, it can be sexual but that doesn't mean it inherently is. Like all of ASMR, some stuff just sounds kinda neat/relaxing. It doesn't have to have a deeper meaning beyond the sounds themselves.

Some people also get off to feet, that doesn't mean they're inherently sexual. We're not wearing socks to the beach.
Are you married? If so, ask your wife if she would be okay with a woman either whispering or licking your ears. "But it's not sexual!!!!1111" Won't be a good enough explanation to her.

Ear licking has always been part of sexual ASMR. Mainstream ASMR artists have been fighting for years against the sexualization of ASMR thanks to the ethots who jumped on the ASMR bandwagon and who mostly do ear licking. You can go right on Twitch right now and see booba streamer NicoleT doing ear licking where she is basically fellating a mic. You tell me that is relaxing and not sexual. And there are a dozen other girls doing the same thing. It's sexual.

Frivi dabbles in sexual ASMR and got mad when people called her out for the candy cane video. She was like, "do candy canes turn you on?" Um, no, but you damn know what it represents when you are licking and sucking it and everyone else does. Same thing thing with ear licking.

Last edited:
Frivi dabbles in sexual ASMR and got mad when people called her out for the candy cane video. She was like, "do candy canes turn you on?" Um, no, but you damn know what it represents when you are licking and sucking it and everyone else does. Same thing thing with ear licking.
Exactly this. These women aren't children. They know exactly what they're doing. They may say it's innocent, but they know what they're doing represents and what kind of attention it attracts. But that's what pays the bills, so I can't fault them for that. Get your bag while you can, I applaud them for that the same way I would a sports player. Their career in this is limited based on their looks so might as well get what they can while they can.

Are you married? If so, ask your wife if she would be okay with a woman either whispering or licking your ears. "But it's not sexual!!!!1111" Won't be a good enough explanation to her.
There's a lot of things that a partner might not be comfortable with but that doesn't make an act sexual. How absurd.

It's TOTALLY sexual. What do you think that mic and ears represents? It is supposed to get guys thinking about fellatio. That is why Twitch banned it although it has made a comeback as they loosened the rules.

Most legit ASMRists won't do it and call it sexual. Others will only do it on their Pateron or Onlyfans/Fansly accounts cause they know it's sexual and want to get paid for doing sexual stuff.
it totally isn't sexual, just because you view it as sexual doesn't mean those who like this form of ASMR view it as sexual.

Ear licking has always been part of sexual ASMR. Mainstream ASMR artists have been fighting for years against the sexualization of ASMR thanks to the ethots who jumped on the ASMR bandwagon and who mostly do ear licking. You can go right on Twitch right now and see booba streamer NicoleT doing ear licking where she is basically fellating a mic. You tell me that is relaxing and not sexual. And there are a dozen other girls doing the same thing. It's sexual.

NOPE you are literally objectively wrong. Ear Licking first appeared in non sexual ASMR as a random sound. blind polls done to find out what sound gives the most tingles in ASMR found that Ear Licking is 1 of the most tingly inducing sound in ASMR. only devients would find it sexual

NOPE you are literally objectively wrong. Ear Licking first appeared in non sexual ASMR as a random sound. blind polls done to find out what sound gives the most tingles in ASMR found that Ear Licking is 1 of the most tingly inducing sound in ASMR. only devients would find it sexual
What are you on about? Ear licking has always been considered part of sexual ASMR. Why do you think every thot and egirl who does ASMR does ear licking? And the ones who don't do it on YouTube, have an OF/Fansly or Patreon linked where you pay them to do it. You don't see them doing tapping or doing other traditional ASMR. Cause that doesn't attract the coomers who want a hot girl tonguing and sucking in their ear while it looks like she is sucking a dick. They are selling sex and you can't be that daft or naive to pretend otherwise.

Plenty of ASMR artists have explained they don't do ear licking cause they feel it's sexual and crosses the line into sexual ASMR. They see all these Onlyfans thots doing it and don't want to be associating with girls tonguing and sucking on someone's ear like it's a cock.

And those girls ain't doing it to relax anyone, son. :KEKWlaugh:

Let me ask you something. If ear licking isn't sexual, then why did Twitch ban it? If it wasn't sexual, Twitch would have had no reason to ban it. IT'S SEXUAL!

Last edited:
There are really people here trying to argue that ear licking isn't sexual? :KEKWlaugh:

If Frivi is sucking on my ears and working her tongue around them like it's a cock, I am not relaxing :LULW:
When she is sucking on a candy cane like it's a dick, I am not relaxing. :MEGALUL:

Hand movements, tapping, whispering, etc. Yeah that relaxes me. Giving my ears a blowjob is doing something else. All these girls who do Onlyfans and are not ASMRists all do ear licking. Why? Cause it is sexual and guys are edging themselves on it. Ear licking is sexual.

There are really people here trying to argue that ear licking isn't sexual? :KEKWlaugh:

If Frivi is sucking on my ears and working her tongue around them like it's a cock, I am not relaxing :LULW:
When she is sucking on a candy cane like it's a dick, I am not relaxing. :MEGALUL:

Hand movements, tapping, whispering, etc. Yeah that relaxes me. Giving my ears a blowjob is doing something else. All these girls who do Onlyfans and are not ASMRists all do ear licking. Why? Cause it is sexual and guys are edging themselves on it. Ear licking is sexual.
so you like a tongue inside the hole of your dick? thats not a blowjob, only degenerate people find it sexual

It's TOTALLY sexual. What do you think that mic and ears represents? It is supposed to get guys thinking about fellatio. That is why Twitch banned it although it has made a comeback as they loosened the rules.

Most legit ASMRists won't do it and call it sexual. Others will only do it on their Pateron or Onlyfans/Fansly accounts cause they know it's sexual and want to get paid for doing sexual stuff.
fellatio doesn't involve sticking a tongue inside a dick. the ears represent ears. anyone who disagrees is a degenerate.

^:ddHuh: A man do you. I'll be working on a new Twitch thread of her. If anyone has any Vods/Clips/Pics of her Twitch streams feel free too join in.
she is never going to do lewds just get over it. she would lose advertisers
Are you her ex or one of her many white knights? because your being way too over protective of her on site that's about uploading and jerking off to content of chicks on the internet that guys are attracted to. Sorry to pop your bubble bro, but you might just want to leave here if you cant take people sexualizing her and any other girl here that turns them on.

And don't ya think she may already be starting to lose advertisers. For real who Tf is going to want to sponsor a chick who is always depressed, cries all the time on streams, has a mental issue and is in an internet beef with some other chick over a sloppy breakup? Starting to look bad.

And you sound like Advertisers are going to sponsor her for ever. What happens when she gets older and her numbers fall off the charts? Advertisers are interested in one thing and one thing only and that's MONEY! Once they see her as not being a money maker they will kick her to the curb and move on to the next young pretty blossoming ASMRist that people are raving over.

Then what will she fall back on? Its either simps or finding another hustle. I doubt she works a nine to five and simp coin would be the easiest route for her to continue to live a life style of being on the internet and make good money. Also have you seen some of the clips of her? She def knows what she's doing when she bites her lips and gazes into the camera, I call BS if you think its innocent.

But like I said earlier, I still have feelings for her, but I understand I can't stop others or my own sexual attraction to her. I obviously have no ill will towards her and wish her the best in life. But I'm not going to sit up here and try to hide it. If you think she is never going to do lewd then why are you here?

And I could care less if she does lewds/nudes whatever I'm just interested to see anything at this point.

Last edited:
fellatio doesn't involve sticking a tongue inside a dick. the ears represent ears. anyone who disagrees is a degenerate.
Little Lurker. You on a site devoted to Onlyfans leaks and cooming. Stop throwing that word degenerate around :KEKWlaugh:

Most people see ear licking as sexual. Why do you think the Onlyfans thots are doing it?

BTW, when Frivi dips her toes into more sexual ASMR, her views shoot up and she knows it.

^:ddHuh: A man do you. I'll be working on a new Twitch thread of her. If anyone has any Vods/Clips/Pics of her Twitch streams feel free too join in.

Are you her ex or one of her many white knights? because your being way too over protective of her on site that's about uploading and jerking off to content of chicks on the internet that guys are attracted to. Sorry to pop your bubble bro, but you might just want to leave here if you cant take people sexualizing her and any other girl here that turns them on.

And don't ya think she may already be starting to lose advertisers. For real who Tf is going to want to sponsor a chick who is always depressed, cries all the time on streams, has a mental issue and is in an internet beef with some other chick over a sloppy breakup? Starting to look bad.

And you sound like Advertisers are going to sponsor her for ever. What happens when she gets older and her numbers fall off the charts? Advertisers are interested in one thing and one thing only and that's MONEY! Once they see her as not being a money maker they will kick her to the curb and move on to the next young pretty blossoming ASMRist that people are raving over.

Then what will she fall back on? Its either simps or finding another hustle. I doubt she works a nine to five and simp coin would be the easiest route for her to continue to live a life style of being on the internet and make good money. Also have you seen some of the clips of her? She def knows what she's doing when she bites her lips and gazes into the camera, I call BS if you think its innocent.

But like I said earlier, I still have feelings for her, but I understand I can't stop others or my own sexual attraction to her. I obviously have no ill will towards her and wish her the best in life. But I'm not going to sit up here and try to hide it. If you think she is never going to do lewd then why are you here?

And I could care less if she does lewds/nudes whatever I'm just interested to see anything at this point.
i am neither an ex or a white knight i am simply correct. her sponser numbers are up. she has multiple sponsers she didn't have last year and her patreon numbers are up.

and the fact you say you have feelings for her is weird. and i have no feelings about people sexualizing her or not. she is very attractive so of course people are going to sexualize her. i am simply correct in that she will not do lewds

Back
Top Bottom