Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here is the FULL VERSION of my new new video with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
😍🔥

A FULFILLING BBC HOME VISIT - 45 MIN

BACKSTORY

So I went to visit Scarlet and her hubby at their house for a little fun . She’s been so horny and wanted a good fuck with her hubby watching and joining so we made it happen ..

As soon as I arrived, she didn’t waste time and was ready to go.. I was quite surprised but ready for her.. She lured me into their room and we started kissing. I could tell she was
super horny and wanted something BIG inside her.. Her hubby told she’s been craving a BBC for a while .. and when i touched her pussy, it was sooo wet ..💦💦💦💦

She started sucking my cock and that got soo hard ! So we started fucking and she was moaning and creaming until she squirted soo hard .. after that, she squirted again and couldn’t stop cumming .. i was reading her body and kept going slow and rough as she wanted it .. her hubby enjoyed the view and kept recording while coming over to give her kisses in between ..

We fucked hard and sensually in many ways until I came HARD inside her .. At that point, her hubby ws ready to reclaim her and gave her an amazing fuck as well until she got a second creampie .. She was all smiles after that .. completely soaked with cum and fully streched . A long 45 min video to enjoy !

This video is very amateur homemade style and it has all the hot elements of hotwifing and cuckolding with 2 creampies for her .. Definitely a good one to have for your collection . Enjoy ! 😍

Trailer :

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
EPISODE 8 - A NIGHT OF INTENSE BBC PLEASURE -A WHOOPING 50 MIN VIDEO

BACKSTORY :

So after episode 7 in Canada, Anon and her husband decided to pay me a nice visit at my house in the US. it had been so long since she enjoyed a BBC and she was extra horny.
We shared a few drinks and chatted for a bit then she was ready to fuck !

We started kissing in the living room and she gave me an amazing blowjob in front of her husband .. he started recording the action and next thing you know, we ended up in the bedroom ..

I wanted to make sure she remembers my cock so I really gave it to her in so many ways … she was creaming soooo much 💦 and started cumming all over my cock over and over ..

We fucked in so many positions while she sucked her hubby and after a super long session , i came soooo hard and so much inside her !

Her husband enjoyed the action so much , he decided to give her a second load as well .

This video is non stop action .. lots of amazing fucking and great visuals .. she’s such a naughty girl for her husband and truly love a Big Black Cock .

THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO . THE FULL 50 MIN IS INSANELY GOOD . TRUST ME 😍. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

ENJOY 🔥

Teaser :

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
✨EXCLUSIVE VIDEO ✨

Happy Tuesday ,

As promised , here is an exclusive video of a fun adventure I had with this beautiful latina hotwife and her older husband. She was so fun in bed. Her cute accent and creamy pussy made me cum early but i was not about to stop. I put my cock back inside her and kept fucking her .. It got soo creamy , it was crazy 😍 . We ended up fucking hard and intensely for a while until i came again .

Her husband setup the room and placed a camera inside that was connected to a TV in the living room and he was sitting there watching the whole action and having a drink ! That was his fantasy and he loved it !

Do not miss out on this one ! you will not be disappointed 🔥💦

Trailer:

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Here is the full version of my new 3sum video with Jenny ( water_melonsugar3 ) and Lani ( hotsouthernfreedom1 )

2 GORGEOUS HOTWIVES BBC TREAT - 35 MIN

Backstory :

Jenny and her husband invited Hotwife Lani and her husband over during their stay in Florida and we decided to have a little fun together.
We gathered together for drinks on a beautiful afternoon and the ladies were teasing hard !

Things got hot pretty fast and we decided to take it to the bedroom . These 2 hot wives were horny as fuck and wanted to share my cock. I made sure to make them both CREAM AND CUM A LOT .. while they also enjoyed playing with each other. The vibe was absolutely amazing and the sexual energy between the 3 of us was through the roof .. We managed to please each other in different positions and i started taking turns on them making them feel my cock to the fullest .. They were enjoying the strokes and stayed so wet .. That even turned me more ..

They eventually asked that I give both a creampie which I did and it was absolutely beautiful. I truly enjoyed that experience and the ladies were so beautiful. A SUPER HOT VIDEO NOT TO MISS OUT ON .

Trailer :

AMoussaGuido

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 18, 2022