Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

xenoware1

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A BIG INTRUSION

BACKSTORY :

After spending a great evening together, Jenny and her hubby went to sleep and honestly, we fucked earlier in the afternoon but i really wanted more of her that night. I got really horny and decided to take my shot by slowly entering their room to see if she would be ok with some late night sex.
I really wanted to cum inside her before going to bed. So I carefully got inside the room and got naked. I took the cover off her and she was naked with her ass and pussy looking so yummy 😉 .. I started rubbing my hands all over her body and butt and she slowly woke up .. I was worried she would be mad but she was pleasantly surprised instead.

She started sucking my cock while her husband was still sleeping and got me nice and hard. At first, we were being quiet not to wake him up but she couldn’t contain her moans once she started riding me.. her husband eventually woke up and as a good cuck , he decided to help please her and record some close ups shots ..
We started cucking him together and for the first time , I was very verbal that night.. not quite sure why but that was such a turn on for me to be in that scenario and that dynamic was so intense and erotic .. He helped push her pussy against my hard cock , jerking his little and he enjoyed some good cuck humiliation while i was fucking her .. this was a first and i enjoyed it .. you will see how vocal i was in this video .

We fucking sooo good and i ended up chumming inside her . he was not allowed to fuck her but he could cum on her at the end.. 😈 he ended up cleaning up all her cum inside her pussy and truly enjoyed it .

THIS VIDEO iS HANDS DOWN ONE OF MY BEST CUCKOLD VIDEO. A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME.

This 30 min has all the erotic visual and if you like a cuckold scene, you will absolutely LOVE this one 😍. Dick comparison , verbal humiliation, cum clean up , creampie and more !

A must have for a cuck content enthusiast ! ENJOY !

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images