hiddendelight00

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 11, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Enjoy! 13

13 Videos

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

JD(1)- FirstClassJD FitAndFlirtyHotwife Episode 21 Wedding Night BBC Love
JD(2)- FirstClassJD The Naughty Flight Attendant (Unknown Model)
JD(3)- FirstClassJD FitAndFlirtyHotwife Hubby Caught Us Having Morning Sex
JD(4)- FirstClassJD Heidi Jo Fit aka ModernGomorrah Episode 8 Hotwife Solo BBC Date Part 2
JD(5)- FirstClassJD Heidi Jo Fit aka ModernGomorrah Episode 8 Hotwife Solo BBC Date Part 1
JD(6)- FirstClassJD LatinaAphoditee Navy Wife BBC Date While Hubby Is Deployed
JD(7)- FirstClassJD Kaitlyn Black Good Wife Turned Naughty BBC Hotwife
JD(8)- FirstClassJD My Husbands Birthday Present (Unknown Model)
JD(9)- FirstClassJD Natasha Ty She Likes It Black And Thick
JD(10)- FirstClassJD Katie Lin Asian Hotwife Sexy BBC Date
JD(11)- FirstClassJD French Rendezvous With BBC (Unknown Model)
JD(12)- FirstClassJD Katie Lin Asian Hotwife BBC Bull Fun Date
JD(13)- FirstClassJD Jaelyn Piggs And Lani Rails aka HotSouthernFreedom 2 Naughty Friends Share BBC

Last edited by a moderator:

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

With @water_melonsugar3 & @fitandflirtyhotwife

Not only is this my first time sharing her with another girl , but also her first time EVER being with a girl 😍 and let’s just say it won’t be her last 😈🔥💋

Backstory:

Hotwife Jenny & her husband came to visit me and my girlfriend for a weekend! It happened to be the first time my girlfriend met them in person , although I initially introduced them over FaceTime . The chemistry between the 3 of us was off the charts 🔥 right off the bat.

Without my knowledge, she mentioned to Jenny that she wanted to surprise me with a 3 way fun ( this is something we’ve wanted to do now for awhile and honestly, Jenny was a great choice of hers )and she was totally down to make it happen😈🔥

In the evening, we shared a few drinks together and the ladies had their own dance party 💃🏼🪩 while Jenny’s husband and I got to enjoy the show 😉.

We were all so turned on… and naughty thoughts were flowing around.

My girlfriend thought it would be fun to blindfold me for the surprise…. She got my cock
nice and hard & called Jenny over to join her 🫦😈

When she took the blindfold off , I saw Jenny sucking my cock instead and it was so hot seeing my girl next to her encouraging her to keep sucking it 🔥 I was pleasantly surprised and so aroused !!

They took turns sucking my hard cock before taking it to the bedroom and having a little girl time together!

After playing with each other, the girls called me over to join the fun and give them some good dick🔥 I took turns fucking the both of them
until I was ready to cum 💦 Jenny encouraged me to give my girlfriend a nice creampie🥧 Letting it drip all over her for a nice mess for her hubby to clean up!💦
That was such an amazing and unforgettable experience for me and for all of us and we know it won’t be the last .

This is a MUST HAVE VIDEO (1h 08 min ) to have in your collection for sure .

Do not miss out on this amazing threesome ! You won’t regret it 🔥

Preview Video :

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Thanks for beautiful Doctore26 for the request

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Here is the full version of my new 3sum video with Jenny ( water_melonsugar3 ) and Lani ( hotsouthernfreedom1 )

2 GORGEOUS HOTWIVES BBC TREAT - 35 MIN

Backstory :

Jenny and her husband invited Hotwife Lani and her husband over during their stay in Florida and we decided to have a little fun together.
We gathered together for drinks on a beautiful afternoon and the ladies were teasing hard !

Things got hot pretty fast and we decided to take it to the bedroom . These 2 hot wives were horny as fuck and wanted to share my cock. I made sure to make them both CREAM AND CUM A LOT .. while they also enjoyed playing with each other. The vibe was absolutely amazing and the sexual energy between the 3 of us was through the roof .. We managed to please each other in different positions and i started taking turns on them making them feel my cock to the fullest .. They were enjoying the strokes and stayed so wet .. That even turned me more ..

They eventually asked that I give both a creampie which I did and it was absolutely beautiful. I truly enjoyed that experience and the ladies were so beautiful. A SUPER HOT VIDEO NOT TO MISS OUT ON .

Trailer :

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Here is the FULL VERSION of my new new video with
😍🔥

A FULFILLING BBC HOME VISIT - 45 MIN

BACKSTORY

So I went to visit Scarlet and her hubby at their house for a little fun . She’s been so horny and wanted a good fuck with her hubby watching and joining so we made it happen ..

As soon as I arrived, she didn’t waste time and was ready to go.. I was quite surprised but ready for her.. She lured me into their room and we started kissing. I could tell she was
super horny and wanted something BIG inside her.. Her hubby told she’s been craving a BBC for a while .. and when i touched her pussy, it was sooo wet ..💦💦💦💦

She started sucking my cock and that got soo hard ! So we started fucking and she was moaning and creaming until she squirted soo hard .. after that, she squirted again and couldn’t stop cumming .. i was reading her body and kept going slow and rough as she wanted it .. her hubby enjoyed the view and kept recording while coming over to give her kisses in between ..

We fucked hard and sensually in many ways until I came HARD inside her .. At that point, her hubby ws ready to reclaim her and gave her an amazing fuck as well until she got a second creampie .. She was all smiles after that .. completely soaked with cum and fully streched . A long 45 min video to enjoy !

This video is very amateur homemade style and it has all the hot elements of hotwifing and cuckolding with 2 creampies for her .. Definitely a good one to have for your collection . Enjoy ! 😍

Trailer :

xenoware1

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 24, 2022
A BIG INTRUSION

BACKSTORY :

After spending a great evening together, Jenny and her hubby went to sleep and honestly, we fucked earlier in the afternoon but i really wanted more of her that night. I got really horny and decided to take my shot by slowly entering their room to see if she would be ok with some late night sex.
I really wanted to cum inside her before going to bed. So I carefully got inside the room and got naked. I took the cover off her and she was naked with her ass and pussy looking so yummy 😉 .. I started rubbing my hands all over her body and butt and she slowly woke up .. I was worried she would be mad but she was pleasantly surprised instead.

She started sucking my cock while her husband was still sleeping and got me nice and hard. At first, we were being quiet not to wake him up but she couldn’t contain her moans once she started riding me.. her husband eventually woke up and as a good cuck , he decided to help please her and record some close ups shots ..
We started cucking him together and for the first time , I was very verbal that night.. not quite sure why but that was such a turn on for me to be in that scenario and that dynamic was so intense and erotic .. He helped push her pussy against my hard cock , jerking his little and he enjoyed some good cuck humiliation while i was fucking her .. this was a first and i enjoyed it .. you will see how vocal i was in this video .

We fucking sooo good and i ended up chumming inside her . he was not allowed to fuck her but he could cum on her at the end.. 😈 he ended up cleaning up all her cum inside her pussy and truly enjoyed it .

THIS VIDEO iS HANDS DOWN ONE OF MY BEST CUCKOLD VIDEO. A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME.

This 30 min has all the erotic visual and if you like a cuckold scene, you will absolutely LOVE this one 😍. Dick comparison , verbal humiliation, cum clean up , creampie and more !

A must have for a cuck content enthusiast ! ENJOY !

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
EPISODE 8 - A NIGHT OF INTENSE BBC PLEASURE -A WHOOPING 50 MIN VIDEO

BACKSTORY :

So after episode 7 in Canada, Anon and her husband decided to pay me a nice visit at my house in the US. it had been so long since she enjoyed a BBC and she was extra horny.
We shared a few drinks and chatted for a bit then she was ready to fuck !

We started kissing in the living room and she gave me an amazing blowjob in front of her husband .. he started recording the action and next thing you know, we ended up in the bedroom ..

I wanted to make sure she remembers my cock so I really gave it to her in so many ways … she was creaming soooo much 💦 and started cumming all over my cock over and over ..

We fucked in so many positions while she sucked her hubby and after a super long session , i came soooo hard and so much inside her !

Her husband enjoyed the action so much , he decided to give her a second load as well .

This video is non stop action .. lots of amazing fucking and great visuals .. she’s such a naughty girl for her husband and truly love a Big Black Cock .

THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO . THE FULL 50 MIN IS INSANELY GOOD . TRUST ME 😍. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

ENJOY 🔥

Teaser :

Korblarb

Traveler
Jul 5, 2022
This contains episodes 1-4 with FitandFlirtyHotwife

Credit goes to Jxham99

Two videos that he did with hotwife Jenny water_melonsugar3

A video that he did with Paraprincess77

Pass: mypassword

Credit goes to smoothoperator

A video that he did with emmas_secretlife

Part 1 of the weekend getaway video he did with Never Satisfied. Part 2 has already been posted.