MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Femboy - F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread | Page 117 | SimpCity Forums

Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I apologize that I cant seem to upload pics, but can y'all take a look at Finn's OF profile description real quick.

Did it always said that?

"Nudes"?
"Softcore videos"?

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That’s also why I think it’s ridiculous to go on HRT that quick - not even been together for more than half a year with a trans girl and the guy is on HRT instead of trying serious therapy for 1 year let alone maybe going offline for half a year for once to stop all that social media noice he grew up with since being a minecraft-obsesses Teenager.
And yes, he could easily financially afford that offline time. The fact is he never made it big on youtube/twitch/Twitter before doing the girl stuff. And after having started it..what could he do..Film YouTube vlogs as a regular dude? (Personally I think he had charisma anyways. But obviously not the looks as a “cis“ dude)

I believe *some* people are indeed basically born „in the wrong body“ but F1nn doesnt seem to be one. Education and raising awareness, acceptance is important against stigmatization and harassment of minorities but Ashley with her TikToks „signs that you’re maybe trans“ come with some risks I believe. I don’t think raising questions or concerns about the topic is transphobic.

Last edited:

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022

But my favorite thing is when people come into these discussions threads and pretend they’re better than the rest of us simps. Most people would just stick to content threads or not be on such a forum in the first place.

If you need a „normal“ place, there’s the f1nn5ter subreddit where even Ashley, f1nn and in the past meowriza have read the comments (and where I obviously wouldn’t play armchair psychologist).

emmap34

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 17, 2023
Release the HRT.
You get HRT 👉. You get HRT 👈. You get HRT 👉

Like, who the fucking cares what adults do with their bodies? As long as they're aware of the consequences. .. who the fucking cares? Get a life maybe.
F1nn was living with a trans woman way before Icky ever shown up in his life... for YEARS.

Like, let people do whatever they fucking want with their lives and bodies and mind your fucking business.... WEIRDO.