MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Femboy - F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread | Page 118 | SimpCity Forums

Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Shercko

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Crazy talk. HRT does all kinds of screwy things to your brain and it's one of the reasons why you start out slowly. Not only are you putting yourself at a higher risk for strokes and certain types of brain tumors, but it knocks off chemical balances all over the place as well. Many people who undergo HRT also have to take some sort of anti-depressant as a result of that.

Source: One of my childhood friends transitioned at a late age, and I had a colleague who was just starting out as well. And, you know, internet.

You're obviously very pro-HRT but for god sakes, come on.

BigDogBigBone

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
The biggest issue is, no matter what you say, you're coming at this from a place of logic and reason, where as those who oppose you come from a place of emotion. Which of course is a problem, because anything you say that they disagree with will just be thrown out as some sort of insult.

Cummysseur

Superfan
Feb 7, 2022
I am pro consenting adults making adult decisions on how to alter their body how they see fit. F1nn himself said the HRT made him feel much better, especially less angry. You can disagree, but the science is very clear on this: Trans people are valid, and the best way to treat their mental health is letting them transition.

BigDogBigBone

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
Oh absolutely, it's just that there is a very laissez-faire attitude when it comes to something as life altering as transitioning. It's thrown around as the be all end all solution to all of life's problems. Depressed? You must want to be a woman. You've stopped conforming to societal gender norms? Here, take these hormones and mangle your genitalia. I don't hate the trans people themselves, though some of them are horrid people. I hate the enablers, the people that force this stuff on society, trying to normalize it rather than getting people the help they need.

seymon45

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 14, 2023
btw am I missing something or did this thread used to have like 200+ pages?
It was suggested that the person standing next to him in the battlepass photo was Ten, however from the recent photoshoots it's probably Hitch. Also he said he was 22 when he dated a guy.
He's been on hrt before meeting Ashley, and in a recent IG story she said he told her about coming out before they started dating.

There's a whole reddit thread on the history:
Other things to add include girls doing his makeup/nails at school, doing the girl parts in drama class and being put in a skirt, going out to a party with makeup and a wig (with Shannon):
Having his nails done since at least 2018, and of course the stuff before all the simp/dono goals started on Twitch like the Omegle videos, crossdressing pictures and going out to McDonalds as Mrs Claus etc.

Not sure why age is relevant, Ashley didn't come out as trans and on hrt until she was 22, and obviously older adults also transition.

In terms of mental health / depression it's not a new thing, he talks about it in the Syrmor video and also when he told the story on stream of 20 carved into his desk.