Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What a depressing sex life with both soon then never getting hard anymore. its Crazy to me that f1nn got on HRT instead of anti depressants and proper therapy (not some person he’s talking to for an hour on zoom).

like seriously what does a person like him even think about his own issues? „Oh I lived 20years without severe body dysphoria but after I started to crossdress 24h/7d for money I got dysphoria so I probably should take hrt to treat these mental health issues“ ?

I don’t mind people being Gender fluid and stuff but find people weird that mess with their biological sex while not designing on whether they’re a female or male. Like dude…be a femboy, be a transgirl, a twink, whatever..but femboys who just take hrt ?

my main question to people would always be: do you feel like you were born in the (entirely) wrong body/gender?

Moecco

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 16, 2022
Everybody read this parasocial (and incorrect) sentence a few times, and try not to repeat it.

You are unhappy.
You are miserable.
You are projecting.

He was also miserable, and depressed.
He put on a great front, but he admitted depressed.
Now he said he feels great.

Stop inserting yourself, and figure out your own misery before worrying about someone else.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
I always love when the only “Argument“ people can come up with is some personal attack; it makes it so easy to just dismiss other people’s opinions by just saying „you’re only saying that because you’re miserable yourself! You’re projecting!“.

For what it’s worth, and I’ve mentioned this before, I did crossdress myself in my early 20s and I very quickly developed or noticed body dysphpria symptoms that I never had before so I stopped. The crossdressing was definitely more of a symtom of depression or wanting to escape own trauma or maybe even also a fetish thing (which I am confident it is for f1nn as well): feeling hot/desired;it’s almost as if you become your own hot girlfriend cause you’re so lonely and depressed.

But at the end of the day? I knew and know I am absolutely fine with my male body, actually grew up going to Nude beaches in my childhood so I always had a fairly good relation to my body compared to many others in school etc (that feel shame abotu their body especially during puberty; I still did go swim Nude in the summer even when my sisters friends were around, of course I jumped quickly in and out of the water but my point is there wasn’t any prudishness or shame about my own body).

Im for true trans people getting all the Right treatments they need but I also don’t think HRT for “queer“ people should be normalized minimized; I DO think some people only use it to escape some trauma or depression by basically changing their entire hormonal body. Like some super-cheat antidepressant i guess.

in the long run I don’t think his hrt is solving his previously and still existing mental health issues.

At the end of the day, f1nn is a grown adult who’s not hurting anyone with his decision to take hrt so be it.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
but see, You only mentioned “presenting as a woman“ right now. That’s a completely different thing than actually also changing your body hormones.
Its exactly about the questions I am raising: Why couldn’t he just be a femboy, dressing feminine? Like a Jeffree Star.
I think it’s a Huge step to say „I’m born in the wrong Sex/body/gender And I want to be a full woman.“

but my understanding is that right now f1nn is somewhere in between…doesn’t fully identify as transgirl or she but also not anymore as finn the guy?

Upstanding citizen

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022

So your unique experience must apply to everyone in a similar situation?

I also started cross dressing in my early 20s, and i also suffered from depression and anxiety. Cross dressing actually helped alleviate those things because every time i dressed and pushed my sexual boundaries i became a more confident person in my day to day life. I didn’t develop body dysmorphia. Matter of fact i became more prideful of my masculine appearance and that confidence allowed me to attract more women. There’s no way to tell how new experiences mold the person that comes after and it’s nonsensical to project onto someone who you don’t see 24/7.