MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Femboy - F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread | Page 63 | SimpCity Forums

Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I would've guessed they're not doing content together because Finn has had a mental health issue he's been dealing with. I certainly wouldn't want my partner showing me or discussing me on social media if I'm going through something like that.

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022

First of all: Here we can actually freely discuss their relationship because on F1nns subreddit you always have them reading posts and commenting themselves. (And mods might remove your comments or I just don’t want to be insensitivr towards them).

I wasn’t even aware of some of the things you mentioNed. Indeed sounds quite toxic. They definitely were/are crazy after each other but I think soon the typical honeymoon phase is phasing out and it will show if they are longterm compatible.

I have only started to notice what
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
but continues with his shtick he started on camera by exaggerating and doing weird faces; basically not taking her serious as a romantic partner (imho). She expressed her annoyance with that behavior. (Most of his fans on his subreddit of course find it “silly“ and „endearing“). Personally it creeps me out, just shows He still got intimacy issues or whatever

finn got a sweet side but he definitely Can he so toxic/narcissistic, attention seeking. I do agree with you, Ashley seems like a diamond, she got looks, great humor and true wittiness (!), kindness, seductiveness.

im sure f1nn got his kind moments but honestly so do have all emotionally or physically abusive people (I’m not saying he is)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarxismLesbianism

emmap34

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 17, 2023
Funny enough, that kissing face... that's something that Rizza used to do when she would do or say something she knew annoyed F1nn.
I'm not sure what that says about anything but just pointing that out
I dont have any good pics of it (nor am i gonna go look for it) but here's a (lame) example of it:

I wish Riza weren't bounded by a NDA... I'm sure we would hear some interesting stuff

On the self centered thing... F1nn has ALWAYS been very much about himself. He associate and promotes and give attention to... people who can either be useful to him or can give him a lot of money. Or be an influencer you know... Networks and stuff.

Not saying that he's a bad person (i'm not sure if that's a bad thing tbh and i still love him) but he has ALWAYS been self centered. If you're gonna be in a relationship with him you gotta be aware of that and be ok with it.

Last edited:

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022

Yeah seems to be one of his main reasons and then he did this for so long that it started to give him
- he never had that before starting the cross-dressing as far as I know.

The attention and getting positive (sexual) compliments, I also why the OF thing must be like a drug for him (And why I could see him going pretty far with this. I don’t know how he compares to Belle Delphine who seems to always do absolutely fine with not being online and getting attention all the time (she talked about not even using a smartphone in her daily life).

Reactions: Halshohl and Asap55

melostack

Fan
Oct 10, 2023
hmm i think most of these are jokes and not serious things that you're reading a little too deep into imo

- the ''guy voice'' thing legit hasnt happened in months
- the bitchwife thing is clearly a joke and ashley even calls finn something similar
- they had already kissed and made out before paris
- he has never mentioned talking about himself when meeting her family? theres even a vlog on ashleys yt channel where hes being wholesome with them
- streaming is literally his job

there's clearly some stuff wrong with finn (like him being self obsessed or depressed or whatever) but its not that deep, honestly if anything they seem happier than ever if you look at recent ig stories and stuff. its just that the honeymoon phase is over and now they're just a regular couple who have settled into a routine
i have not seen anything at all that would give me the suspicion that ashley likes finn any less than before

Last edited:

seymon45

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 14, 2023
Anything's possible but she's doing a good job hiding it given she uploaded a video recently mentioning moving to the new house and being a good housewife...

• Their last cross content was a few days before they went to Italy, obviously since then Finn's had issues.
  • Can't recall the guy voice being suggested recently, only really came up when he was stalling doing a girl voice or a dono mentioned it.
  • You might want to watch the meeting the family video again, dunno what bits you are on about?
  • She looked sadder on that stream when he said they talked about Warhammer at the party!
The honeymoon phase probably masked some of the problems he was having before, maybe having Ashley around has allowed him to begin to deal with things which will likely help in the long run.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
Exactly.

I don't get how people are assuming their relationship is broken when he's literally just dealt with a mental health episode and relied on Ashley for support. Expecting them to be the same as before is odd, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were a little more cautious now about how they present themselves on socials because of it. He's going to be more reserved. She's going to be less enthusiastic to bring him up and talk about him. That's probably what she's doing to support him and what he's doing to keep himself in check.

This is probably their first serious hurdle in the relationship. Ashley being less fanatical about Finn on stream doesn't necessarily mean she's losing interest in him. I'd be the same way if the person I was with was having trouble mentality and I'd be hesitant to want to talk about them to thousands of people on stream.