MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Femboy - F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread | Page 62 | SimpCity Forums

Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

WakkaDoodle

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If you're very receptive to your weekly counseling, and very open with your counselor, you can see improvement in a few weeks, sure. Not enough to be cured, like goodechild said, but it is possible to feel like you've bounced back enough to speak to other people or put your bare butt out there for everyone to see. Not that I have experience with the latter.

seymon45

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 14, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The OF photos after Milan were not taken recently, the gamer ones are just before Italy and the devil horns from February, so the break is longer than that.
For the surgery recovery he'd have cleared his diary so maybe that has helped. Or he felt he needed to keep things going on OF at the start of a new month even if not 100%?

He also posted a pic in early September saying he made his therapist cry on the their first day so I'm assuming he's finally got round to actually speaking to someone, perhaps with the help of Ashley who has mentioned therapy before.

In May it was also his house and other bad news that caused him issues so perhaps that was a problem again as well.

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Well that's not a good sign for his therapist.
I can understand feeling for your patients. People got into these fields of work to help others, a very good thing.
But, there IS a certain level of detachment that is required, if for no other reason then the therapist keeping mentally healthy themselves.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if he made that line up tbh. There's so many cliche tweets from people during the 'omg im SO depressed :3' era of social media where they're like 'oh my god my therapist heard my woes and QUIT :PepeWhy:'. He's definitely not faking any mental issues but it's not the first time 'I broke my therapist :(' has been used on the internet.

I just don't buy a trained professional, who spent many years training in psychological therapy and handling emotions, to burst into tears at the first opportunity. :WeirdChamp:

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
Preach. A friend of mine did go to therapy and after a while their therapist basically started to always just talk about their own problems with their kid(s) at home and tried to make weird comparisons with their own kids and their patients kids.

For me personally, I wish I had never gone to therapy but continued my path of finding answers and coping mechanisms on my own. I feel like weekly talking about all the bad things I experienced only ruined and froze me even more and therapists can poison your relationships when they constantly tell you what they think of Your Partner, mother or father Etc.

I think for me group therapy could have actually been helpful.

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
For sure. Years later I actually met doctors that were more like what you describe: recommending clinics, recovery programs etc.

My first therapist basically talked with me 1h/week for an entire year without making any progress at all (me being a 20yo that was clearly not having their life put together: not working, having lost childhood friends to drugs etc).
Trust me health insurance and not having to worry about medical payments is a blessing in Europe, but in my case I was privately insured with everything always getting fully covered and that allowed my therapist to basically ask for and make 3x of what they’d make with regularly insured patients.

I assume F1nn gets his medical and mental health stuff directly from the NHS in the UK unless he pays privately for his own counselor which I could see him doing.

Anyways, I deeply apologize for the off-topic rambling of mine.

Not gonna lie, the amazing shape of his butt actually surprised me positively. Didn’t think he’d be so much in „shape“ 😂 but I also feel like men‘s butts generally are & look more firm easier compared to women!? (More muscles I guess) Plus he’s otherwise a fairly skinny guy, so what he’s got..goes to his butt lol

960x1710_1a54196818734a2f688044f9ae3756a7033958dbb56d4957.jpg

WakkaDoodle

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Therapy and counseling are great for giving you tools to do things yourself, so if you're specific about what you think you need help dealing with in a healthy manner, just ask. If you sit there for an hour talking about your problems, but never ask for tools to deal with said problems, you're doing something wrong, or they're doing something wrong by letting you waste your time and money. It's seriously unethical of them to not stop you and say "Okay sorry, I gotta stop you there, let's talk about how you can deal with what you're talking about" or "We talked about your addiction to booping Freddy's snoot in FNAF games last week, I came up with a plan to help."
If you're seeing no results in a couple of months, it's probably time to move on to someone else who will actually help, not someone who listens and says "Okay, good talk, see you next week!" :thonk:
Oh, and F1nn's story about making his therapist cry is 100% fake, if they cry then they're not up for the job. Therapists hear about family members dying in horrific and tragic ways, dogs dying by being frozen to death outside and being run over, but sure, you got your "And everybody clapped" moment in there F1nn. :KEKWlaugh:

But enough mental health talk from me, F1nn's butt is pretty nice and I'm hesitantly excited for the direction. I'm kinda wondering if he's gonna start showing some sausage and eggs at some point soon, since Sneaky already showed some caged sausage and eggs recently. Heck, will we get holey up in here? Sneaky's got a vibrating plug with leaking panties video, and brought caged breakfast out to play for another. Hate to compare, since they've got their own niches and fanbases, and probably have very different fetishes behind the scenes... but I do wonder what F1NN specifically will do now beyond just more bare butt. His body is so ridiculously feminine and gorgeous, so it's a little exciting to think about the future.
Any theories on what's next? :PepeHmm:

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
I‘m convinced his content will escalate a lot more because he actually enjoys the whole aspect of being filmed doing „kinky“ stuff. Highly possible I’m just projecting & wishful thinking but he gives me sexually oppressed vibes and that he internally can’t actually wait to finally show sausage and eggs. He always was very self-concious about his body, so all this affirmation and compliments from simps must be a joy and Motivation for him

Silverberg

Casual
Sep 6, 2023
That and he might actually be sexually repressed. I'll be sitting on my psychologist chair for this one. I've been watching him since he started cross dressing and you could see on his streams that he's always wanted to show more. He probably didn't make an OF earlier because he didn't have the confidence yet and the fanbase to support this endeavour.

dasluke

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 29, 2023
I just recently got curious about f1nn again (pun intended) and I gotta say, his content with icky is making my peepee hard.

I'm not really watching his streams, is he still claiming to just "being a dude who wears womens clothes for the joke" or has he finally embraced his inner femboy?

Reactions: Asap55

seymon45

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 14, 2023
You were right :) Brighton came up when someone suggesting that gaming con (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
). And previous stream they were deciding when to go to Italy, he said he'd be unable to go in fashion week (mid-late Sep) and not until mid-October which makes sense with the surgery (that he hasn't rescheduled).

Back in May he said he'd be moving into his new house in like 5 months but last night said that isn't happening until early next year, sorting that probably isn't helping his mental state as well.
Anything that doesn't involve him getting his dick out before March? At the start of July he had a poll for handcuffs / ball gag so there's that, if he remembers or someone reminds him (he must've had more plans for July etc before Ashley came along).

They've also not done anything together for a bit and she's not posted a video using a dildo since being with Finn (despite saying things wouldn't get tamer) so who knows.

I do wish he would take proper photos with the stuff he wears on stream though, like the nurse outfit last night, since the point of OF is that you don't have to worry about Twitch banning you for fixing your "boobs".