EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

because she looks super fuckable, has great proportions. I would say the cosplaying probably plays a big part, people are hornier over those that have similar interests as them (anime and games). Also, her stomach gives me crazy neuron activation, I just want to lick her abs.
What is it with the stomach thing?? is it primal??? I cannot explain it.

because she looks super fuckable, has great proportions. I would say the cosplaying probably plays a big part, people are hornier over those that have similar interests as them (anime and games). Also, her stomach gives me crazy neuron activation, I just want to lick her abs.
I think is her stomach. It looks sexy idk awakes something primal in me

What is it with the stomach thing?? is it primal??? I cannot explain it.
Literally looks like the perfect spot to wipe your dick on after pulling out. Probably plays into some kinda breeding urge caveman brain mentality. I'm not big into her cosplaying shit but her proportions are really sexual.

Just had a thought, you know how she's constantly tugging on her sweatpants so her tummy is always visible? If she ever did a cosplay of a character with a womb tattoo that'd be the ultimate confirmation.

It's because narrow torso and wide hips are a marker for good health and good ability to have healthy children which is the basis for most human sexual attraction. It's definitely been fucked up and hacked in modern times but a narrow torso makes her hips look bigger which makes her more attractive.

Literally looks like the perfect spot to wipe your dick on after pulling out. Probably plays into some kinda breeding urge caveman brain mentality. I'm not big into her cosplaying shit but her proportions are really sexual.

Just had a thought, you know how she's constantly tugging on her sweatpants so her tummy is always visible? If she ever did a cosplay of a character with a womb tattoo that'd be the ultimate confirmation.

Yes her stomach, it just..idk it makes me crazy sometimes, I'm the same way im not into the cosplaying shit it just doesn't work for me, seeing her in a tank top/sweatpants/pj's and I lose my fucking mind lol, I was watching the gym stream today at work and had to turn it off cuz I started getting hard.

She was looking good on stream today, Is her ass is getting bigger?

someone floated the idea that she was wearin pasties today under her sports bra. You can actually make it out and even see it peeking from the side every once in a while

I'd be more interested in vods from pre-OTK. Can't find those anywhere.
aside from the ones on this unofficial vod channel (https://www.youtube.com/@emiruvods829/videos), i haven't really be able to find anything from back in the dyrus days. i had a ton of 10min+ sections recorded from like 2016-2019 but the hdd those were on got fried during covid. hope to get the data off those drives some day but til then :PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom