EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

They are 100% gonna have crazy security, like when miz did the garage sale stream. This is also an OTK/AT&T project, so they're gonna have the resources to hire adequate security and practice proper safety measures. Also, I'm sure most of their friends and OTK members will be there so mentally ill people will be less likely to do anything. The risk will always be there, but it will be a VERY low possibility of anything bad actually happening.
They gonna need to hire blackwater operators to keep them truly safe :KEKWlaugh:

What is the point of the angle she took of this selfie?

Obviously us coomers will say the classic “she knows what she’s doing” but when she took that picture she’s obviously not thinking “oh lemme show my body off for this”

But like why take a selfie from that angle other wise?
I mean, her work and livelihood are very much based around her image so putting out a pleasing image makes sense.

But also... people like to look pretty/hot? Wouldn't you flaunt it at least a little if you looked that pretty? :KEKW:

What is the point of the angle she took of this selfie?

Obviously us coomers will say the classic “she knows what she’s doing” but when she took that picture she’s obviously not thinking “oh lemme show my body off for this”

But like why take a selfie from that angle other wise?
Emi has always been proud of her tummy, I swear I remember seeing chat logs about her bragging about it back in the day, I obviously aint complaining either, more content for me

I noticed In her pinned tweet are those her panties or shorts?. in the 2nd image if you zoom in.
This one, you can see it between her legs, if you zoom in
FlA1dusXkAAC22V

How can she be that skinny and have big boobs??
Her boobs are really not that big, she just knows how to present them very well.
Just look at her Officer Caitlin cosplay, her bra is on full display (no shirt covering the cleavage) and you can clearly see that they are just medium-sized (but hugely-beautiful still :peepoSimp: )

Back
Top Bottom