EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

171002261805006467a1be9bbc0838ec.md.png
Why does miz have his shower full of woman's products and pink towels? Is he just a big emiru fan or something I don't get it
If you think that's crazy wait until you realize anytime she has to change clothes she leaves her room not only because of the stream, but because she keeps her clothes in Miz's room.... :pauseChamp:

If you think that's crazy wait until you realize anytime she has to change clothes she leaves her room not only because of the stream, but because she keeps her clothes in Miz's room.... :pauseChamp:
She uses the bathroom in the hall for that, I keep hearing they're moving again on streams. I still don't get why you would pay so much money to build a house just to move, seems stupid.

She uses the bathroom in the hall for that, I keep hearing they're moving again on streams. I still don't get why you would pay so much money to build a house just to move, seems stupid.
You think she keeps her clothes in the bathroom in the hall?

Probably partly because that houses address has been leaked multiple times.. And people have apparently shown up.

I don't know why that surprises them. It's the clown car of streaming houses.. You have IRL streamers in and out, one of em is bound to show the neighborhood/address eventually.

Probably partly because that houses address has been leaked multiple times.. And people have apparently shown up.

I don't know why that surprises them. It's the clown car of streaming houses.. You have IRL streamers in and out, one of em is bound to show the neighborhood/address eventually.
emiru actually leaked her paypal within like 2 months of moving in and showed her cell phone number and their address live on stream and its been posted on various sites ever since, i saw the screenshot on /b/

Back
Top Bottom