EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Maya was handling backstage so for sure her intentions was to put EE in between Emi and Miz to spite them as well. And she probably wanted to see if they are still together, thats why OTK table was in front of her and not other side of the room. Ladies, even after already moved on will never look eyes to eyes with their ex's new chick (Emi will never be invited to Alveus) but still secretly spying on them.
qt makes the seating charts and has shown herself doing it multiple years now

she had dyrus for a boyfriend for years so i dont think thats true
dyrus had severe anger problems and was significantly larger than her. she was way more shy and frail early in their relationship. fairly safe to assume he probably used her like a flesh light. i was a casual viewer of hers and a pretty big fan of his back then, she hasn't changed much aside from her voice and being less shy. we'll never know but i'd bet money on her fucking like a sex doll :COPIUM:

dyrus had severe anger problems and was significantly larger than her. she was way more shy and frail early in their relationship. fairly safe to assume he probably used her like a flesh light. i was a casual viewer of hers and a pretty big fan of his back then, she hasn't changed much aside from her voice and being less shy. we'll never know but i'd bet money on her fucking like a sex doll :COPIUM:
I respect it, buddy saw an oppurtunity and took it - wonder if he regrets their breakup or not? though im sure he kept plenty fap material

Didn't Emiru confess a few years back that they rarely ever had sex?

I was really wondering how much security they will have, judging by the levels of mental disease just in this thread, I think it might be needed.
They are 100% gonna have crazy security, like when miz did the garage sale stream. This is also an OTK/AT&T project, so they're gonna have the resources to hire adequate security and practice proper safety measures. Also, I'm sure most of their friends and OTK members will be there so mentally ill people will be less likely to do anything. The risk will always be there, but it will be a VERY low possibility of anything bad actually happening.

Back
Top Bottom