EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

for some simps it's just the way tectone said it that Emi asked him to stream so she can see it since he doesn't stream on Mondays and also the background music and add the awwww that nyanners and athelstan did

also on twitchcon vegas athelstan, nyanners, tectone and emiru spent time together and athelstan and nyanners are an irl couple and that's where the schiz are trying to unite their threads about something happening between tectone and emiru

also on twitchcon vegas athelstan, nyanners, tectone and emiru spent time together and athelstan and nyanners are an irl couple and that's where the schiz are trying to unite their threads about something happening between tectone and emiru
hmm. but what do you think they try to do? link her to teccy bc it's more ridicolous and they can still pretend their queen not being with a jacked rich streamer?

hmm. but what do you think they try to do? link her to teccy bc it's more ridicolous and they can still pretend their queen not being with a jacked rich streamer?
It's the same thing everytime she interacts with any guy on stream, the same shit happened with Dantes

What I conclude is that they want to point out that Tectone have crush with Emiru and since he is now close to her, they share time together outside of the stream, It seems that he wants to try to screw Miz like a Mitch Jones - maya
it is ridiculous to think that Tectone has a chance but the simps are burning up just thinking that their queen spends time with tectone during and after stream, they can't tolerate

for my part, I hope that one day they play wow together, that would be a nuclear bomb for their simps and why not that tectone gets his queen XD

It's fun to see how they go crazy with it

What I conclude is that they want to point out that Tectone have crush with Emiru and since he is now close to her, they share time together outside of the stream, It seems that he wants to try to screw Miz like a Mitch Jones - maya
it is ridiculous to think that Tectone has a chance but the simps are burning up just thinking that their queen spends time with tectone during and after stream, they can't tolerate
lmao, tectone doesn't have the ridiculous over achievement with women that mitch does.

What I conclude is that they want to point out that Tectone have crush with Emiru and since he is now close to her, they share time together outside of the stream,
While it is dumb that they would jump to this conclusion it's not unimaginable that Tec could catch feelings. The odds he would act on them and destroy his business relationships, however, are virtually zero.

My schizoid interpretation as to why people project: Emi has something about her that breaks men down (presumably some women too). I hated her content at first, but started catching more of her through Miz's stream and next thing I know I'm watching her dull ass for up to an hour at a time. She's very feminine, has a lovely body and striking facial features, with a demure temperament that's chill enough to hang and be comfy.

I catch myself viewing her stream and I think, "literally nothing funny or interesting has happened for the last 20 minutes - why am I watching this?" Why? Because she's kryptonite for lonely fucks. She's like a more believable/less accessible version of "JOI" from Bladerunner 2049. Tectone is a doughy weeb avatar for the sadfucks that watch him. It makes sense that viewers project their affections for her on to him. Same shit happens with Esfand and Bonnie. The shit is pretty fucked, actually.

Last edited:
just lettin yall know im not the one changing the thread name, idk why mods keep feeling the need to change it :KEKWlaugh:

I think Pink is a lesbian, the girl who stays at tectone's house

there's a clip from yesterday where tectone says that despite it being her day off on monday, emiru asked her to stream so she could watch it, that thing made some people's heads explode XD
Pink said in a OF stream that she was fantasizing about being gangbanged by the people watching that stream. I'd say that makes her bi at least, but what attention hungry e-thot isn't bi nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom