EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

pretty sure she's just a submissive that's it
So why did she dump dyrus then? she is only out for herself brotha, nothing wrong with that when all these guys just want to use her like a sex doll. If she were my daughter, I would be proud of how she played the system. Her story is aspiring, not only for thots.

So why did she dump dyrus then? she is only out for herself brotha, nothing wrong with that when all these guys just want to use her like a sex doll. If she were my daughter, I would be proud of how she played the system. Her story is aspiring, not only for thots.
Well, he is very much gay. So there is that. Also, women have no interest in men as humans, women forever seek the upward swing. They are always judging their partner, weighing up his worth and uses. Then when they find another man with all those worths and a gram more beyond? they will leap to him. It is the way of women. Also, add to the fact Emiru has not been single since she was 12, she seeks attention and more resources, why else would she stream with her tits out? her ass being hugged by skintight things? bend over in front of the camera and try to be a memelord? I mean besides the fact she is an alien robot. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go touch some grass and jerk off to pics of her NNN "Good luck boys" picture.

And I thought the Jordyn Jones and Uwu Captain discussion threads are degenerated but entertaining. This thread is kino, even if I have no idea who Miz or Emiru are.

Last night I dreamed of oiling up Emiru's perky tits and sliding my pulsating cock in between them. The thrill of touching her with my manhood released so much precum, the oil became unnecessary.

She was so submissive, letting out her cute and soft moans as she started rubbing her pussy very gently. I notice her eyes staring directly into mine craving affection, so I kissed her soft lips so passionately until she climaxed. The thought of her climaxing by making out, got me harder than anything I've ever felt before.

She spread her legs open wide, holding her arms behind her knees. I thrusted so deep I could feel her warm pussy lips gripping my rock-hard cock not wanting to let go. I kept going until I went completely numb. Before completely passing out, she climbed on top of me and pushed my dick deep down her throat, making me immediately cum while I reached for her head and shoved it down even more.

My climax was complete, Emiru was finally conquered by every living cell in my body. We both passed out in each other's arms. I never felt happier.

Last edited:
EMIRUboobs69f1a40c318345d6.png

Last night I dreamed of oiling up Emiru's perky tits and sliding my pulsating cock in between them. The thrill of touching her with my manhood released so much precum, the oil became unnecessary.

She was so submissive, letting out her cute and soft moans as she started rubbing her pussy very gently. I notice her eyes staring directly into mine craving affection, so I kissed her soft lips so passionately until she climaxed. The thought of her climaxing by making out, got me harder than anything I've ever felt before.

She spread her legs open wide, holding her arms behind her knees. I thrusted so deep I could feel her warm pussy lips gripping my rock-hard cock not wanting to let go. I kept going until I went completely numb. Before completely passing out, she climbed on top of me and pushed my dick deep down her throat, making me immediately cum while I reached for her head and shoved it down even more.

My climax was complete, Emiru was finally conquered by every living cell in my body. We both passed out in each other's arms. I never felt happier.
seek help

I can't wait for Emiru's cowgirl outfit for Wild West event. I can just imagine the denim short with a crop top. I hope she doesn't wear a tight bra for her horse riding stream so we can have some great clips with jiggle mechanics!

I can't wait for Emiru's cowgirl outfit for Wild West event. I can just imagine the denim short with a crop top. I hope she doesn't wear a tight bra for her horse riding stream so we can have some great clips with jiggle mechanics!
If she doesn't show up with this outfit, she read your comment.

Back
Top Bottom