EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

In the private channels discrd there are clips and screenshots that show that tectone wants more than a friendship with emiru, crazy but fun
but it would not be unlikely that tectone have crush for emiru mitch jones 2.0 for miz
I swear Tectone has been trying to get with emiru, ever since she moved in with miz, even when he had a wife.

I swear Tectone has been trying to get with emiru, ever since she moved in with miz, even when he had a wife.
have yall seen the clip in which someone in chat sent him a clip of emi moaning over a pic of her ass in the dva costume and tec being really uncomfortable? funny af

have yall seen the clip in which someone in chat sent him a clip of emi moaning over a pic of her ass in the dva costume and tec being really uncomfortable? funny af
No, I do know he let pinkchyu move in once the divorce was over, it was really fast

I think Pink is a lesbian, the girl who stays at tectone's house

there's a clip from yesterday where tectone says that despite it being her day off on monday, emiru asked her to stream so she could watch it, that thing made some people's heads explode XD

there's a clip from yesterday where tectone says that despite it being her day off on monday, emiru asked her to stream so she could watch it, that thing made some people's heads explode XD
she's probably saying she's a lesbian behind the scenes so creepy mf tectone doesn't bother her

Emi loves women

tectone exposed himself when last saturday he told emiru just play wow so he can play with her and that he chose to be a tank to compete and replace Miz and how he called himself a reliable tank

not to mention when she played with his hair when talked to teccy, that bothered some simps because in the game chat they would whisper things like miz clm or mention when tectone and emiru have dinner alone once a week
that saturday this new tide of schiz woke up and it's funny how lose mind some simps get

however when i'm thinking about it more: the only reason the mitch jones stuff was hilarious was bc both of em were friends so miz would tolerate it to a degree. i think he's not even anywhere as close with tec, so maybe it would get ugly this time.
Tectone's dick is so huge, the only hole it would fit into is Emi's mouth and she throws up for nothing. Imagine not even being able to penetrate a single hole in that petite body

tectone is just jealous of miz cuz he know miz is destroying emis pussy everynight loloolololololololollollol
that and bc he's an overweight bald guy who's so annoying that all of his friends (emi, miz, malena, nick, soda, asmon etc.) call him the most annoying dude in the friend group. no offense tho, sometimes he's funny.

that and bc he's an overweight bald guy who's so annoying that all of his friends (emi, miz, malena, nick, soda, asmon etc.) call him the most annoying dude in the friend group. no offense tho, sometimes he's funny.
yea but we must admit that emiru and tectone have become best friends
Last year before the drama she couldn't tolerate it but now it seems that she amused by the shit he says or does during the few times they interact on stream

Last year before the drama she couldn't tolerate it but now it seems that she amused by the shit he says or does during the few times they interact on stream
not really. she seems way closer with asmon prob because they're both introverts. even in their podcast she's always annoyed with teccy and don't forget her rage in the dark souls tournament, i've never seen her with such serious hatred. but honestly, who can blame her? it's tectone. he IS fucking annoying. theres a reason no one likes him.

she probably only tolerates him because podcast make a lot of money. Also why is Tectone even in OTK? he's the worst member. I always close stream when he shows up. gets a hate thread everytime he says somethin stupid

Back
Top Bottom