MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Dickdrainers Discussion Thread | Page 68 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
On the subject, to clarify the Bailey Base thing thing people mentioned earlier, it was never removed from the website at all.

Here's the newest update:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

If you click on the tag

Or even scroll down

You'll see the rest of the Lost Files there, just with no actress name attached.

The Bailey Base one is there, no name attached.

This seems to be the case with all the "Lost Files", so it wasn't removed, you can see the original posting in the thread is nameless as well.

More annoyingly, there's no pictureset for the Bailey Base vid, the only one I really cared about a photoset for :PepeWhy:

New video is Kacie Castle btw

Edit: It's good :monkaW:

Last edited:

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022

Fucking Dude, I've been thinking for months a fucking Willow X Zerella threesome would be crazy, but I put off the idea for Dickdrainers because he doesn't generally do threesomes that often.

The fact that he not only thought of it and did it, but apparently did it almost two years ago... LMAO šŸ˜­

They collabed for a Nade Nasty shoot somewhat recent but that shit was tame not only compared to DD, but NN in general. I was hoping for another collab of these two and of course, Branden was already ahead of the curve but his dense ass won't drop it...

Funny thing is, Zerella loves this šŸ„·šŸ¾

As well as Willow collabing and tagging DD just 3 months ago.

He really be having good relationships with these girls and yet stays not being serious about release dates lol. Willow mentions having scenes locked up and still chooses to collab with him. He needs to not take that for granted.

Screenshot for this? I'll actually subscribe and get this if I'm able to and she's actually selling it.

If she is, she's a smart girl having reached an understanding with him and that's probably why they still have a good relationship, she probably just arranged to have her new scenes released reasonably/be able to release them herself.

Last edited:

Rrichard899

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Everyoneā€™s talking about Willow ryders scene but the real question is how come he hasnā€™t shot with violet myers again like WHATTT!!!!