EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Either A) He feels like he'll run out of videos; B) He wants to inflate pricing by increasing demand; C) He's a lazy, stingy little shit and just doesn't feel like putting them out. My bet would be C, because it's the only thing that seems consistent and makes sense. I don't think it takes months to edit ONE video.
So it's 3, most definitely. Goes without saying, but fuck this dude. With that being said, I'd just like to reiterate: Don't bother subbing to the OF. You will be re-sent old scenes(oftentimes at higher prices, or ones you've already purchased) throughout your subscription period and teased with unfinished work that you MIGHT see after a month, thereby wasting your monthly sub. He may offer a discount to the main site by tipping. My recommendation? Don't bother. You might not even get a response after tipping. The main site would be the only thing actually worth subscribing to, and that's, at best, once a year. Videos are released infrequently, delayed just about every single time, and repeat scenes with girls are very common to fill time gaps. It's abundantly clear that your time and money aren't valued, as customer service is poor at best. The videos are usually good, but the quality of service is outright awful. I'm sick of the disrespect, personally.

Don't bother pontificating over him working with Girl X or Girl Y. Even if he does, you won't see any of it for actual years, or, in worst case, ever. These are only recommendations. I can't tell you how to spend your money. Stay blessed, and may you find someone that actually does good work, offers fair pricing, and has actual customer service skills.

Last edited:
I want him to do pussy creampie scene with Joey sami white, Autumn falls, Kira perez, Layla jenner, Leana lovings, Savannah sixx, Jane wild, Spicy marii, Vanna bardot, Gianna dior, Eliza ibarra, Alex coal, Dani daniels, Alina belle, Aria Valencia, Baby bamby, Adalind gray, Hazel heart, Rae Lil black, Hannah hays, Darcia Lee, (more Blake blossom, Gia derza) (if possible - Emily Willis, Leah gotti, Abella danger, Lana Rhoades), etc.

I want him to do pussy creampie scene with Joey sami white, Autumn falls, Kira perez, Layla jenner, Leana lovings, Savannah sixx, Jane wild, Spicy marii, Vanna bardot, Gianna dior, Eliza ibarra, Alex coal, Dani daniels, Alina belle, Aria Valencia, Baby bamby, Adalind gray, Hazel heart, Rae Lil black, Hannah hays, Darcia Lee, (more Blake blossom, Gia derza) (if possible - Emily Willis, Leah gotti, Abella danger, Lana Rhoades), etc.
more than half of these girls are retired

So it's 3, most definitely. Goes without saying, but fuck this dude. With that being said, I'd just like to reiterate: Don't bother subbing to the OF. You will be re-sent old scenes(oftentimes at higher prices, or ones you've already purchased) throughout your subscription period and teased with unfinished work that you MIGHT see after a month, thereby wasting your monthly sub. He may offer a discount to the main site by tipping. My recommendation? Don't bother. You might not even get a response after tipping. The main site would be the only thing actually worth subscribing to, and that's, at best, once a year. Videos are released infrequently, delayed just about every single time, and repeat scenes with girls are very common to fill time gaps. It's abundantly clear that your time and money aren't valued, as customer service is poor at best. The videos are usually good, but the quality of service is outright awful. I'm sick of the disrespect, personally.

Don't bother pontificating over him working with Girl X or Girl Y. Even if he does, you won't see any of it for actual years, or, in worst case, ever. These are only recommendations. I can't tell you how to spend your money. Stay blessed, and may you find someone that actually does good work, offers fair pricing, and has actual customer service skills.
i enjoy his content but it is not this serious to be personally offended by. he releases more scenes than most bbcs. i wish anton harden or sly diggler had as many scenes every month.

Lol that dude didn't didn't even did a hardcore scene with girls like Arabelle Raphael and that's such a waste

i enjoy his content but it is not this serious to be personally offended by. he releases more scenes than most bbcs. i wish anton harden or sly diggler had as many scenes every month.
I disagree. While I'm not foaming at the mouth, I'm out of patience. Unprofessional behavior should be criticized, and I'd like for others to know what to expect. Like I said, it's not my choice to make. That's ultimately up to you what you do with your money and time.

Keep dreaming lol, most aren't active and Emily Willis is a vegetable now

Back
Top Bottom