MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Dickdrainers Discussion Thread | Page 66 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's interesting for him to say that because his last scene with her was pretty awesome. The race play definitely wasnt over the line.
I think that's an excuse because Facial Abuse goes pretty far and they film before and after the scene showing the girl consenting to the sexual acts.
However, FA has had complaints in the past so who knows.

EatmyassSara

Fan
May 11, 2024
Girls that wonā€™t work with him again.

Arietta Adams (ex girlfriend)
Natalia Queen (love interest)
Kaitlyn katsaros
Reese Robbins
Eva Notty
Veronica avluv
Sera Ryder
Vic Marie
Keira croft
Aria Banks

Imagine not having these nasty slut eat your ASSHOLE back to back šŸ„² cause you drop scenes 5 years later

Last edited:

savage313

Fan
May 2, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't blame him. Why release content for their benefit if they're organizing in the background on his downfall. I can't imagine him keeping Kaitlyn Katsaros scenes without a real reason behind the scenes when it would be a perfect series release business wise. Seems like he cares more about the talent as a person than just another girl of the week. My question is why would he release them? He's already the plug to all the pussy, has all the money, paid their booking fee. Why feed their inflated nasty egos when he can just stay shooting with people that actually respects him?

This man is literally smashing these chicks and turning it into a tax write off when he doesn't release it. I think everyone calling him weird needs to take a step back and reflect a little bit

Last edited: