EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Danielle Baloo - Danielle Beaulieu Discussion Thread

That hurricane is such an asshole for still preventing Danielle from uploading her 1 month late video content. But for real, this is getting very irritating and very fast.

you really are just the most unreasonably salty person about this woman arent you
Salty or not, but try to find anyone else who would be so inconsistent with their content updates. And there are always some excuses. Last month was completely ignored, even though already before the content had been delayed. It's a delay after delay. I'm not being salty, just speaking truth. No need to go full simp mode on me. I'm just saying what 90% of everyone thinks here. If you think that my criticism is not warranted, then just go back and observe her last years behavior in terms of content quality and frequency of updates.

i didnt know just saying youre salty means im going full simp mode 🤷‍♂️ but when all you ever do is comment about her inconsistent posting and excuses and nobody else is saying anything its like cmon my guy

Just supporting Garryredneck here. 100%, she just takes all the money and is doing basically nothing.
Yeap, just facts. no hard feelings. I have more evidence to provide. Look at her website - abandoned, ''Coming soon'' my hairy butthole. Her Patreon - killed off. She used to post at least SFW sets on her Patreon, while doing more spicy / nude stuff on Onlyfans, now she hasn't posted anything in there for several months and some poor souls have still remained pledging. This my friends is called a PATTERN. She is not making a fucking Hollywood action movie with professional editors and CGI experts. I'm not a heartless bastard, shit happens, life happens, anxiety is a thing, BUT least you can do is be more communicative. She does none of that, hence the harsh critics.

Yeap, just facts. no hard feelings. I have more evidence to provide. Look at her website - abandoned, ''Coming soon'' my hairy butthole. Her Patreon - killed off. She used to post at least SFW sets on her Patreon, while doing more spicy / nude stuff on Onlyfans, now she hasn't posted anything in there for several months and some poor souls have still remained pledging. This my friends is called a PATTERN. She is not making a fucking Hollywood action movie with professional editors and CGI experts. I'm not a heartless bastard, shit happens, life happens, anxiety is a thing, BUT least you can do is be more communicative. She does none of that, hence the harsh critics.
Her summer so far: Death in the family, Toe Beanz fiasco, rescue lizards, and hurricane. She’s posted the new videos and you’re still whining.

People keep commenting that videos have been released yet I don't see any leaks anywhere. At least those who have those videos yet doesn't want to leak them can tell us the peasants if they are any good?

People keep commenting that videos have been released yet I don't see any leaks anywhere. At least those who have those videos yet doesn't want to leak them can tell us the peasants if they are any good?
The Arby's one is hilarious, the audio on both masturbation sections is slow-burn but they deliver. Audio is a massive upgrade but I feel like the new price (nice) is a bit high. This is like double what videos were 6 months ago.

The Arby's one is hilarious, the audio on both masturbation sections is slow-burn but they deliver. Audio is a massive upgrade but I feel like the new price (nice) is a bit high. This is like double what videos were 6 months ago.
I watched the videos. Could clearly see her insecurity with hearing her own voice, nothing wrong with that. I actually found it somewhat cute. Maybe I'm alone on this take, but for me it felt like there was a bit too much tease this time and not enough of an actual sexual reward? Hard to explain, but to give the best example would be when she started using 2 fingers. To me it felt too short. I had hoped that she would have continued with them for like at least 20 seconds. Would have been much hotter with all the sound and stuff. But I'm probably alone in this...

she wasn't exactly fingering herself and cumming on camera 6 months ago either

Back
Top Bottom