Simp Chat Danielle Baloo - Danielle Beaulieu Discussion Thread

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Honestly didn't expect that this would happen at all. Pleasantly surprised, all these years of tease and backtracking and finally we see some real goods! I think next month is the most crucial one, because for someone like her to make such leap forward is a massive challenge to do. It's one thing to decide trading nudes with someone for the first time, the other straight up showing EVERYTHING of your body for a huge mass of people knowing that this content of yours will be spread, essentially more and more people seeing you fully nude. Part of me wants to see more of her and in more extreme ways, but also I hope that she really was ready for what she did and there won't be any regrets about "Oh shit... I actually pushed myself this far". Saying this because many people don't think about how hard this kind of thing for an introvert person it would be (being introverted myself I can relate) so yeah... hopefully it was an intended step from her and we all can continue enjoying more and more such content from her in the future.

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she is shy about her voice. I've heard the interview she had, way back. Probably she doesn't like hearing herself anywhere, which is common for most people, however add moaning to that and you really need to step out of your comfort zone for that.

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
With the recent events of her getting fully nude and lewd with us, do you think we can expect addition of toys or even a hardcore content in the nearby future?

I'll be honest, I did not expect that she would go this far and that fast. Her content had gone stale for some time already so the sudden full blown nudity was a pleasant surprise.

If before I thought that at the very best scenario we would eventually see her nude, then now I think there is a hope to see much more.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Tyrion

spaceman775

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Update from her OF:

PPV BONUS CONTENT UPDATE: I was supposed to have it out today BUT I found an ad online for some really cool lizards I am picking up in Ft Lauderdale today SO I MIGHT have them out tonight, and if not then tomorrow for sure!

It's a LOT OF VIDEO content so it's been taking some time to edit! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG but you guys understand. Never pass up an opportunity to get some cool lizards! ANYWAYS YEAH you haven't missed it this month I am just taking a bit longer and also distracted hahaha.

Some girls are really like squirrels.