EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Danielle Baloo - Danielle Beaulieu Discussion Thread

I feel weirded out by her boyfriend touching her while she is holding the selfie camera in her hand. That with the combination of no sound makes it uncanny for me. Feels like I'm being cucked or smth.

Ffs, just let her bf hold the camera instead. It would make for far better quality and angles, less creepiness, and it frees up her other hand too.
Im pretty confused by the camera angles aswell. Either she actually thinks people like that style of filming or its simply another "upgrade" she can do at some point.

Hey Cuties,
Thanks again for being patient this month. I am usually NEVER this late but, as most of you guys know I have been spread real thin these past couple of months and I am only ONE person. So I really appreciate those who are being kind and patient to me, because yelling at me through the dms over needing to see my body or whatever is adding to the stress and anxiety of everything I have going on. Also in the PPV there IS a facial <3 and I am so excited to put the video up sometime this week <3 You guys really deserve it <3

Let me guess.. "I'm late again because _____ insert new excuse here ______ " lol
I mean I shouldn't complain if I'm not paying for anything... but it's comical how over the last 4-5 years every 2 months there is a new life altering event. Some people just aren't punctual people, lol.

Let me guess.. "I'm late again because _____ insert new excuse here ______ " lol
I mean I shouldn't complain if I'm not paying for anything... but it's comical how over the last 4-5 years every 2 months there is a new life altering event. Some people just aren't punctual people, lol.
Whatever; titties will be out and maybe more.

It would be pretty cool if she re released old sets without censoring and photoshopping her vag.
i suggested this as well. Maybe she wasn't clever enough to save the uncensored versions of her photoshoots, because she never thought to go fully hardcore but yeah... would have been a great idea. Even better - if she thought about future possibilities, could re-release old sets, but with more pictures done (including nude and lewd poses) that she could have just kept unpublished. Would have made a lot of sense and free content so to speak.

Tbh her videos really suck ass. I wish she would expand the photosets and just get as lewd in them as in the videos.

October 2nd, at least here where I am. It seems that this girl has no concept of calendar. You can't really blame hurricane either, because the acceptable due time to publish was way before it would have even arrived. I dunno, personally her lack of committment with content release schedule is really grinding my gears. It's not that difficult to make 1-2 videos of 15-20 minutes within 30 days! Not to mention she no longer does any actual cosplay that would take time to create. Her past year of attires are straight up out of a lingerie / sex shop and wig stores. I understand life is life and sometimes it brings unexpected events and setbacks, but this is already a pattern here. Next video supposedely we are to get sound. 99% there wont even be sex, since the big "woahh!" Factor will be the addition of sound, which is a no-brainer for 99% of OF girls to have it by default. I dunno... what else to say.

She made a post a few months ago, before he started going lewd, about speaking to an experienced OF creator and how she helped her out. She delayed her release until the end of month, to milk as many subs as she can and ever since I just knew that she's gonna slack, especially when every month there is a disaster that prevented her from posting even 1 thing. I unsubbed long time ago and good thing that I did, it seems that it only got worse.
It's not hard to take pictures in a day for the whole year even but it's free money for her and other OF girls so why even bother putting in the effort.

Back
Top Bottom