EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Danielle Baloo - Danielle Beaulieu Discussion Thread

So far my theory has been pretty accurate. With every single content upload she has been creating bigger gap, causing to skip 2 or maybe more months within a year.

This has to be done intentional. Because lets say someone marks their content date as 1st of the each month. Then lets say some shit happens and due to schedule content can only get posted 1 week later. Normally in these scenarios the content creator would try to re-adjust next month to still aim for the 1st date, in worst case they would upload again 1 week later, causing initial delay, but later making it normal again, however with Danielle we see something else.

We see stuff like 1st date of the month post, then next month its posted at the end of 1st week. Then month after that at the end of 2nd week and so forth.

Just my few cents on the situation. I really hope that she can eventually fix her fucking schedule, because this is just irritating...

With every single content upload she has been creating bigger gap, causing to skip 2 or maybe more months within a year.
What I dont get is though, even though she saves like a set or two a year that way. She probably loses more subs then she gains free time. Her sets (does she even shoot new sets?) and videos take like 2 hours a month at max. Why do all this brain gymastics just to save 4 hours of work a year?
Tbh I think she just unorganized or lazy..
or both.

her content is also shit. her picture sets are over touched up to the point where she doesn't look human and her videos have some of the worst angles and lighting i've ever seen. it took ages just for her to add audio to her videos. she's probably both lazy and incompetent

On the plus side, she's showing herself getting fucked and taking cumshots.

Eventually she's got to realize how much easier it would be to just put out a few hard core videos of her getting nailed.

On the plus side, she's showing herself getting fucked and taking cumshots.

Eventually she's got to realize how much easier it would be to just put out a few hard core videos of her getting nailed.
"fucked" and "taking cumshots". but yeah.. I think this is by design. a tripod would be way too easy.

Considering how high quality the equipment is she uses for photo shoots, it always boggled me how long her videos were garbage phone quality.

She is hot enough to actually use good quality when taking her nude and sexual content.

The recent video where she was talking while masturbating was fucking tremendous though.

I really looking forward to her Easter Sets in July ^^
For real, I think she post her stuff if she needs money asap.
But I understand now why she lost so much follower on Patreon in the past.
True, her actions have always confused me. You might be onto something. I don't think that it's even humanly possible to be THIS lazy, unless it's something else.

What irritates me the most though is her inability to make decisions. It's clear that she doesn't have passion for this, that she is not eager to make this type of a content.

Then WHY THE FUCK just not retire from this side of a business?? Why continue disappearing and re-appearing like some sort of a dad who went to shop to buy cigarettes?

Either you get your shit together and produce content periodically and via schedule OR just drop it altogether so we all know what to expect from you.

The in-between is what grinds my gears to very depths of hell. For fucks sakes Danielle...

True, her actions have always confused me. You might be onto something. I don't think that it's even humanly possible to be THIS lazy, unless it's something else.

What irritates me the most though is her inability to make decisions. It's clear that she doesn't have passion for this, that she is not eager to make this type of a content.

Then WHY THE FUCK just not retire from this side of a business?? Why continue disappearing and re-appearing like some sort of a dad who went to shop to buy cigarettes?

Either you get your shit together and produce content periodically and via schedule OR just drop it altogether so we all know what to expect from you.

The in-between is what grinds my gears to very depths of hell. For fucks sakes Danielle...
...Because people still give her money. Why would you stop if you get paid regardless lol

...Because people still give her money. Why would you stop if you get paid regardless lol

Like i said, that's the point. She make a shitload of money with her shitty quality videos from 2010.
I think she can easy chill for 2 months with 2 videos if she's not wasting money.

Her cosplay costumes and shootings are made by her boyfriend. Her Job is only to pose and post. I dont know much about her, but does she have any skills? If not, that's the only way to earn money.

Like i said, that's the point. She make a shitload of money with her shitty quality videos from 2010.
I think she can easy chill for 2 months with 2 videos if she's not wasting money.

Her cosplay costumes and shootings are made by her boyfriend. Her Job is only to pose and post. I dont know much about her, but does she have any skills? If not, that's the only way to earn money.
I agree, however if she doesn't ramp up her content production she is gonna fall flat. Girls often don't think about it but Danielle is already 31 years old (Yeah, imagine that!), she may have money now, but if she doesn't pump out content like no tomorrow then regardless of her content creation she will start bleeding supporters even harder. Most people want to simp for younger women and she is way past that now. Next level that she could still aim for is if she becomes a yoga mom or something or MILF in general but I don't see this happening to her any time soon.

TL;DR if she doesn't change her ways - she may need to look for alternative income very soon, because her OF is not gonna cut it anymore.

Could anyone that is still subbed to her on OF can tell me if there is any new info whatsoever? Has she just straight up disappeared?

So... 15' of not much..... hmm.... if she's already "done" bg... why stop? I'm not gonna complain about postponing or not even posting... but... why go backwards? Was THAT bg her pinnacle?

So... 15' of not much..... hmm.... if she's already "done" bg... why stop? I'm not gonna complain about postponing or not even posting... but... why go backwards? Was THAT bg her pinnacle?
Yeah, no idea what is going on. Also, am I mistaking something or the video once more didnt have sound? I have a feeling that her BG video was so spontaneous that she ended up having huge regrets. Unless there is another vid coming that shows more action then this would have been a huge setback from her previous content production.

But hey... new video in next 2 months. Fun...

Back
Top Bottom