EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Can y’all stop the debating lmao?
We’re all here to talk about Dafne and appreciate the leaks.

If you don’t wanna look at them or talk about them, just I dunno, ignore it and move along? And to those that do wanna enjoy them, just ignore the other shit.

There’s no reason to have heated debates over a phone rn.
We could talk about the fact aylavbro conveniently started this discussion thread 1 day before the Holy Grail was revealed...

does-he-know-v0-zv3eiz5c67ad151dd9bfa7329db75.md.webp

I’m right there with you, man.
I stayed up till like 3 the other night and don’t wanna be doing that again… but I also don’t wanna miss out on more, even tho it seems done for now.

Also if you pull up every time she's ever teased her tits, nipples poking through her thin shirt, massive underboob, near slips, etc., right next to the leaks of her nude tits, it feels like a religious experience.

Extremely cathartic, like you finally reached a mountain top. Dafne Keen forever lost the ability to tease and deny us today.
There will always be the ability to tease

We can only hope it’s the beginning of something new. Last time the fappening happened, we didn’t have the names we do today, either in the business or in age.

Zendaya. Hailee. Anya Taylor Joy. Millie Bobby Brown. Kathryn Newton. Xochitl Gomez. Billie Eilish. Jenna Ortega. Sabrina Carpenter.

Possibilities are endless.
Fingers crossed.
Billie Eilish is my #1. Millie's nudes would be fire too. Zendaya would be interesting, but I feel like we'd see vids of her pegging Tom lol

Oh I forgot there was a gooner account for her named DafneKeenOF on twitter with like 50,000+ followers. A lot of people mistake it for Dafne's official account.

....It just posted all of the leaked nudes. Time to dig in and read the thousands of comments.
Oof. Having an account with that name posting all of the clearly real nudes isn't gonna be pretty. Having them all over these forums is one thing, but Xitter is mainstream.

Back
Top Bottom