EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Just over 10 years to the day of The Fappening, we eating good tonight :hyperz:
We can only hope it’s the beginning of something new. Last time the fappening happened, we didn’t have the names we do today, either in the business or in age.

Zendaya. Hailee. Anya Taylor Joy. Millie Bobby Brown. Kathryn Newton. Xochitl Gomez. Billie Eilish. Jenna Ortega. Sabrina Carpenter.

Possibilities are endless.
Fingers crossed.

We can only hope it’s the beginning of something new. Last time the fappening happened, we didn’t have the names we do today, either in the business or in age.

Zendaya. Hailee. Anya Taylor Joy. Millie Bobby Brown. Kathryn Newton. Xochitl Gomez. Billie Eilish. Jenna Ortega. Sabrina Carpenter.

Possibilities are endless.
Fingers crossed.
crazy that if just one of these leak it will be insane due the level of fame of them.

crazy that if just one of these leak it will be insane due the level of fame of them.
Millie is the one I want the most but I don’t think she’s as horny as she used to be since she got married. Jenna definitely has some freaky shit around and so does Billie. Zendaya has enough nude movie scenes so I doubt the leakers would target her as much.

Almost had a heart attack seeing the BJ pics, but pretty easily realized that’s not her.

Praying we get a sex tape or even a longer masturbating video.
A longer bate video is a certainty, because of the one picture that's clearly a screenshot of another part of it. And the ones where she's laying down with gray sweatpants all seem to be part of a video, unless she took various pics in sequence.

A longer bate video is a certainty, because of the one picture that's clearly a screenshot of another part of it. And the ones where she's laying down with gray sweatpants all seem to be part of a video, unless she took various pics in sequence.
A man can only hope!
Need to see her properly playing with herself, and ideally, moaning.

I think the one where she is one her knees is definitely from a video. The sweatpants one I'm not so sure about. Might just be a sequence of pictures.

I think the one where she is one her knees is definitely from a video. The sweatpants one I'm not so sure about. Might just be a sequence of pictures.
Yes, that's the one I was talking about. Same room, same lighting, same camera angle. It's 100% from the same "shoot" if you will. The reason I think the sweatpants one might be a video is because I think most people tend to record themselves masturbating rather than taking pics, but that might just be me hoping too much.

Back
Top Bottom