EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

Yes, that's the one I was talking about. Same room, same lighting, same camera angle. It's 100% from the same "shoot" if you will. The reason I think the sweatpants one might be a video is because I think most people tend to record themselves masturbating rather than taking pics, but that might just be me hoping too much.
I like the way you think, lol.

People should consider that she assuredly has two phones (maybe more), one that she uses for normal things, and the other for business, which would be more recent. She does (or did) have a private IG where she posted things, and her non-work phone would be attached to that, rather than her public-facing social media.

Can y’all stop the debating lmao?
We’re all here to talk about Dafne and appreciate the leaks.

If you don’t wanna look at them or talk about them, just I dunno, ignore it and move along? And to those that do wanna enjoy them, just ignore the other shit.

There’s no reason to have heated debates over a phone rn.

Can y’all stop the debating lmao?
We’re all here to talk about Dafne and appreciate the leaks.

If you don’t wanna look at them or talk about them, just I dunno, ignore it and move along? And to those that do wanna enjoy them, just ignore the other shit.

There’s no reason to have heated debates over a phone rn.
Happens with every leak featuring a younger actress. They must get some weird high from telling people something they don't even know with 100% certainty. It's pretty weird. If they were proven legally good, is he magically gonna be attracted to them now? Fucking weird

Back
Top Bottom