EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dafne Keen - Discussion Thread

I can't remember within all the chaos of random leaks of celebs I don't even know, but what is the list of Celebs that have leaks that haven't fully been shared yet. Obviously Dafne Keen was one, I heard Chanel West Coast and a few others still haven't been shared yet.

It's definitely real, especially because of the video of her in front of the mirror, that shit can't be AI, so it's only fair to assume the rest is also real (her body is consistently the same throughout the pictures). The real concern here is if she was underage in those pics and videos, because I counted at least 3 different cellphones in there, maybe 4. And since she's 19 and a half, could it be that she switched 3 or 4 different phones in the span of 1 year and a half??? Unless she has multiple phones at the same time, which, you know, it's not a far-fetched theory, since she's rich and all.

It's definitely real, especially because of the video of her in front of the mirror, that shit can't be AI, so it's only fair to assume the rest is also real (her body is consistently the same throughout the pictures). The real concern here is if she was underage in those pics and videos, because I counted at least 3 different cellphones in there, maybe 4. And since she's 19 and a half, could it be that she switched 3 or 4 different phones in the span of 1 year and a half??? Unless she has multiple phones at the same time, which, you know, it's not a far-fetched theory, since she's rich and all.
One for her friends, one for the job and one for the coke dealer

Okay, it actually looks real. Looking closely at the belly area, the freckles on the top of the breasts and comparing the Instagram photos with the leaked ones, you may notice a similarity

Last edited:
Also if you pull up every time she's ever teased her tits, nipples poking through her thin shirt, massive underboob, near slips, etc., right next to the leaks of her nude tits, it feels like a religious experience.

Extremely cathartic, like you finally reached a mountain top. Dafne Keen forever lost the ability to tease and deny us today.
My theory is that she’s a secret exhibitionist with how much she flaunts. My schizo theory is that she’s connected to these leaks somehow. There would’ve been legal statements and freakouts by now wouldn’t there?

Back
Top Bottom