Tools Cyberdrop-DL: Mass Downloader for most forum sites and SimpCity threads

clocksucker

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
been using the program a few days and it works great! any plans on coomer.party/kemono.party support? theyre structured pretty differently but would be a huge nice to have

Exhis

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
So, Silly question but if there are images/videos that don't download at all even manually, they probably won't download with this either. I have download attempts set at 100, but it keeps exceeding that amount. The images in question also sit at 0b/s in Chrome downloads and don't even fully load. This is albums from Cyberdrop, so probably an issue there but thought i'd mention it.

Additionally I have no idea how to do the pip update. I try following the directions but it just tells me incorrect syntax. I'm completely out of my depth here so don't know what I'd be doing wrong. Is that going to cause issues in the future ?

Edit: It's showing me this. Before and after it was exceeding download attempts on plenty of images, but this folder has 10/23 images failing. The previous folder had 2/23 fail and the one before that had 3/23
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Last edited:

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If you can't download it manually, the program won't be able to help

I'd suggest trying to turn off any antivirus you have.

You can update pip by simply doing

python -m pip install -–upgrade pip

in terminal/command prompt, though it won't help with your issue, but will get rid of the warning about it.

Exhis

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I figured as much. Cyberdrop seems to be having issues on it's own. Some of the albums in question now let me download some of the images I couldn't previously but the videos still die half way or at the start. I remember a few days ago the website wouldn't even load properly.

Regarding anti-virus, I use Windows defender, I can't really tell if it's preventing anything but it normally gives me a notification if it's doing anything/preventing anything.

I figured it wouldn't fix the issue. And I don't know why but this somehow made me realize what I was doing wrong. Not only was I not using the command prompt, I didn't even path to where Python was. Feel very dumb right now lol.

Exhis

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I had Norton for a year once and it was one of the worst years I've experienced with a computer lol. It feels ironic how bad Anti-Virus can be. But yeah, seems they are all in a lottery for what site wants to break next. Regardless, thanks. This Program(?) is great as long as the sites aren't having their own issues haha. Having it be as simple as "put URLs into the URLs text doc and hit Start.bat" is fantastic

• PeepoLove
Reactions: Jules--Winnfield

BangBangBart

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Seems like it will work according to what the guys are saying in this thread:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I'm just getting to know all this stuff so my understanding is pretty much zero atm. I seen some stuff I want to download and looking for a less time consuming way to go about it. Would be handy if coomer could just add a download link.

Reactions: neolith