Tools Cyberdrop-DL: Mass Downloader for most forum sites and SimpCity threads

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

bobgeoff1

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
HI, I am a bit of a 'noob' to all of this but I've followed your instructions to install but when I click on 'Start.sh' it opens in textedit and doesn't do anything else...am I doing something wrong? I have a test link in urls.txt from bunkr

gocango

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Hello,
jpg.church currently hides images marked as not safe if you aren't logged in with the show not safe box checked in settings.
I'm not able to download images from jpg.church albums when the images are marked as not safe.
I can see them in the browser while logged in with the show not safe option checked. And i can copy the individual direct links into urls.txt to get them all. But not the album link.
ie.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

17 total, only 1 picture marked as safe, and only 1 gets downloaded

bigtasty1301

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Hey Guys, any help would be really appreciated. I have gone on to GiyHub and installed Python v3.9.10, along with Cyberdrop Mass Gallery Downloader onto an old MacBook Pro running OSX High Sierra 10.13.6. I have then attempted to Copy and paste links into URLs.txt, then double click on Start.bat (or Start.sh for Mac OS/Linux), it will download the needed libraries using PIP and run the program., but nothing appears to happen. I am losing the will to live have sent hours trying to see where and what I am doing wrong. Any help would me much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jules--Winnfield

Cyberdrop-DL Creator
Mar 11, 2022
Reactions: bigtasty1301

uyuyuu

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
nice to see this in the new site. goodjob.

this might be offtopic, but anyone knows if this site has mando's "forum downloader"? (link:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
). this is the script that works with TemperMonkey extension and basically adds a download botton to each of the posts in a thread, so you can either download per page or per post (ex. if the post has ## amount of pics it downloads all of them rather than manually clicking them)

E-Phexor

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Hi, first of all thanks for the app, Cyberdrop depending on the time of the day goes faster or slower but it goes, but i tried a "jpg.church" and it gets stuck on URLs.txt exists, can i post the entire link here?... I case someone wants to try?

Edit to add this: I solved, you just need to go into "Embed codes" of the albums and in Viewer links mode, then copy all the links and paste it into the URLs.txt, that way worked for me, before with just the album link i had some errors, i hope it helps if someone could have the same issue.

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Last edited:

uyuyuu

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
i think i found a "bug", not really sure if its due to the buggy jpg.church site or the program not scrapping everything (most likely the former), but the program doesnt seem to download everything from a specific link. that is, some uploaders have a nsfw tags on some pics that you need to login first to view them.

after that you finally get to view them on the site.... but even then, even after getting the new links you still cant download them. kind of weird.

so the only way to work around this is, make sure you can view all the pics in the site (nothing is hidden), if not then create an account log in, after that go to embed codes > use direct links viewing, copy each one of those links, then paste it on the program. now it will download everything. the only downside of this is the folder output wont have the correct folder name assigned. other than everything is correct (the pictures, the resolutions, the memory size, and msc. etc)

it works but with just more extra steps.

ps. imo the stuck on "urls.txt" is probably due to the source of the site being slow (referring to jpg.church), you probably wont see this hangup in other site sources.

Reactions: E-Phexor

Gravure

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
I get this error when downloading large size images
I see this software download 7 files at the same time. If the image is small, it's okay, but if the image is large, it will get the same error as above. Is there a way to reduce the number of files downloaded at once?

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='fs-01.cyberdrop.me', port=443): Read timed out.
Failed attempt 2 for 099_Son_Ye_Eun_000_99-paOsDazT.jpg
Retrying 099_Son_Ye_Eun_000_99-paOsDazT.jpg...

Sirioth

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I actually can't put it to work, not even install it. Download python, install python, type paru -Sy cyberdropdownloader-bin and get an error saying the syntax is wrong so yeah I don't know what to do